Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all we know that tear may have been there when it was still new in box.

This thing gets better with every picture posted. It may very well be one of the best figures ever. It's definitely up there! :lecture

Yup.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-myv1xuuYo"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Spider-man Mini Review. Full review Uploaded now! Follow link!‬‏[/ame]

My full review is STILL processing. I've had this problem with youtube editor before. It takes hours.

Hey DC, where abouts do you get your figures from?

You seem to get them pretty fast, i'd love to know how much it cost you to buy Spidey including shipping if you don't mind helping a fellow brit out :)

Hey DC, where abouts do you get your figures from?

You seem to get them pretty fast, i'd love to know how much it cost you to buy Spidey including shipping if you don't mind helping a fellow brit out :)

I got this particular figure from HK_apestore for around £150 I was the first to buy it and after that he bumped up his prices!

I normally wait and buy from loontentoys or goodshipped (although his prices are a little crazy now) to save some money but this is one figure I just couldn't!

My full review is up: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_p0yNYqpM"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Spider-man Full Review! 1:6 scale figure 1st!‬‏[/ame]

Figure of the year no doubt!

I got this particular figure from HK_apestore for around £150 I was the first to buy it and after that he bumped up his prices!

I normally wait and buy from loontentoys or goodshipped (although his prices are a little crazy now) to save some money but this is one figure I just couldn't!

Ah right cheers!

I bought this particular one from Loontentoys back when the specs were released for about £100.

I won't get him till mid-july though. However i'd rather save the £50 and get him later! Nice review.

1107041743bf534425300e04cc.jpg

GOOD LORD!!! that pic is a homerun!
Looks so lifelike.

Great review, thanks for the video. One thing I don't like is the stitching on the front and center of the head, it looks to get bunched up there and by the chin as well. Other than that, looks stellar for the price point :rock

Ordered from Sideshow. Couldn't resist any longer. This is is going in my small display case hanging upside down.

Has anyone done the upside down pose yet... I want to have him hanging form my computer desk upside down with that base under him if possable...

Great review, this is one of the best Hot Toys releases to date.

I hope someone does a Tobey sculpt soon, if so I'll buy two of these.

I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....

I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....I don't want to buy this.....

:devil You know want it join the DARK SIDE... LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_p0yNYqpM"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Spider-man Full Review! 1:6 scale figure 1st!‬‏[/ame]

Has anyone done the upside down pose yet... I want to have him hanging form my computer desk upside down with that base under him if possable...

Have you not watched my review?

It can be done I just don't know how you'd display it.

Great review, thanks for the video. One thing I don't like is the stitching on the front and center of the head, it looks to get bunched up there and by the chin as well. Other than that, looks stellar for the price point :rock

Great review m8 you were cracking me up :)

Glad you enjoyed it.

^^^ I did see the review but I wondered if anyone had actually attached him upside down... Like Im planning on doing at least for a while...

It's not going to work, sorry.

I am / was in the same boat as you. I don't even really like the Spidey movie suit too much.

But the pictures have just made this figure almost literally irresistible, forcing me to make the purchase.

Back