Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review DCflake. It is great to see the quality put into this figure. Your enthusiasm over the upside down pose makes me want this figure NOW... Thanks again.

Great review DCflake. It is great to see the quality put into this figure. Your enthusiasm over the upside down pose makes me want this figure NOW... Thanks again.

It's a classic Spidey pose I thought I'd never see in any figure.

I love it.

Has anyone done the upside down pose yet... I want to have him hanging form my computer desk upside down with that base under him if possable...

I think im gonna buy some fishing line to suspend him inside the detolf. :lol Maybe have him standing on the side of the wall and have some extra web loop in his hand like a lasso.

I think im gonna buy some fishing line to suspend him inside the detolf. :lol Maybe have him standing on the side of the wall and have some extra web loop in his hand like a lasso.

Yeah i was thinking of doing the same using the hole at the top of the detolf.

Po'd mine from SSC, the display options will be numerous. I'd like to have him suspended or something dramatic.

i want to put magnets in his feet and have him literally standing upside down from the top of my shelf.

if the boots came off that would make the procedure ten times easier. but im guessing that part of the instructions was made before they went to cloth boot.

:exactly: gonna have to re-arrange my display. Move over Ironman and Ghost rider, Spideys taking top shelf!

Yeah ive pretty much dedicated 2 of my detolf's just for Marvel and DC now, as by the time i get spidey, cap, supes, grean lantern and hopefully Venom and symbiote spidey i wont have alot of room left for anything else lol.

5897396947_8d5fbfaf72_b.jpg

Love this one. Just superb. That's a movie still right there!

It's also a good movie pose to go for if you're worried about the suit as well, by the looks of things!

does anybody know when Toys2 will get this in? I'm waiting for this to arrive so I can get my Thor as well (I placed them on the same order to save on shipping)

Great review, this is one of the best Hot Toys releases to date.

I hope someone does a Tobey sculpt soon, if so I'll buy two of these.

What are you going to do with the Tobey sculpt though? His head is not detachable from his body, it is all one piece. You would have to do some major alteration to the suit.

If he had come with a tobey sculpt i would have taken great delight in eating a ton of beans and melting it by lighting my windy pops.

Back