Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CSC raised their price. I hate it when places start to do that when things start to sell.

yea I saw that too. As much as I love CSC, they seem to be raising the price a lot more and faster nowadays which kind of sucks b/c the lower price is why I started buying from them in the first place. I feel like maybe now I should just start ordering straight from SS and get it about a week or so earlier.

Set 2 I can see.

Photo Review 2-3

e06ef430.jpg

And that settles it. I'm buying. :thud:

yea I saw that too. As much as I love CSC, they seem to be raising the price a lot more and faster nowadays which kind of sucks b/c the lower price is why I started buying from them in the first place. I feel like maybe now I should just start ordering straight from SS and get it about a week or so earlier.

It was originally 134.99, then 141.99, now 149.99.

Oh well. I ordered though SS, if CSC don't sellout and they ship theirs first i'll go through them, then again maybe just keep the RW pts.

It was originally 134.99, then 141.99, now 149.99.

Oh well. I ordered though SS, if CSC don't sellout and they ship theirs first i'll go through them, then again maybe just keep the RW pts.

Yeah, sideshow still has it at $149.99

I placed my pre-order for Spidey with CSC day 1 at the $134.99 price point, and that's what they'll charge me for him.

This figure is another reminder that the raimi suit was really done right. Loved the suit in SM1 and loved in even more in SM2. The suit looked amazing in the lift scene.

This thread is gonna be huge. Wait till we start getting him here in the US from SS ETC.

Yup, well I'm from the coast, that's why I put the mini review up, so we staters don't feel left out cuz , asia's having all the fun. I'm having problems with the pics right now,
Uggggh :monkey4

Last edited:
Is there an Exclusive of this?

I hope not, 'cos I just PO'd with Sideshow. :)

Back