Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might as well just close up shop if you don't have this in your 1/6 scale Marvel collection.

If you pass on Spiderman 3 Goblin though you're ok :lol

I mean don't get me wrong, HT's execution of Harry looks outstanding and i'm sure final product will be awesome, but limited budget clearly dictates a pass. :lol

At this point I would prefer to own 2 HT Spidey's vs a Spidey and a Harry.

Now please give us Norman, Ock and JJJ! :exactly:

If Stark got a box with a donut, JJJ should get a box with a cigar.

Yup, the Harry figure is awesome looking. Just don't care enough for the character to get it. (now, if i can find it cheap in the future who knows)

Give me GG with Dafoe portrait, and a Doc Ock and i'm done. And with the way this figure is going to sell we may just get them.

Yup, the Harry figure is awesome looking. Just don't care enough for the character to get it. (now, if i can find it cheap in the future who knows)

Give me GG with Dafoe portrait, and a Doc Ock and i'm done. And with the way this figure is going to sell we may just get them.

Sounds good to me, where do I sign up Sarg :hi5:

And why are we both up at this time, it's 5am for me here in NY :horror

Where you at OSCORP :lol

maybe its just some of the pics but some of the figures look like the webbing between the eyes is not centered and closer to one eye...

hopefully this is not an issue and just looks off in some of the pics because they twisted the mask or something

when this was first shown i had planned to make the web lines black, to get a more comic like spidey, i wonder if its worth it. anyone think that would look better? someone ought to take ones of these awesome pics and photoshop it!

Looks like I will be crossing my fingers and saying a prayer before opening mine up :lol

Same here. Hopefully they (csc) have extra in stock for replacements if this happens...but they seem to sell out fairly quickly...and I dont want to PO another just in case something like this happens..

With HT QC lately who knows what'll happen

I'm sure it'll be fine guys.

Gorgeous.

94461d9f.jpg

what do you all think about the red or blue fading?? it seems obvious that sunlight would make it do so but any chance of that happening in a controlled environment?

Goto page 267. I think it's just the angle of the pics some look perfect straight on, some don't.. same figure.

what do you all think about the red or blue fading?? it seems obvious that sunlight would make it do so but any chance of that happening in a controlled environment?

Can't help, i don't over-think my toys in such a manner.

Back