Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same seller, based in Hong Kong. Some of the best prices around I would say at least for me.

Funny because i've never really heard bad things, i've just heard of people hearing things lol.

I guess it's just chance, i've been lucky maybe. :dunno

I don't think it's chance, I think you've come across a seller who cares about their rating and their customer base. If you've had several positive transactions with that seller then there's no reason not to expect an 8th one with Spidey (retracts palm slap).

Here and OneSixthWarriors there have been instances of ebay preorder pain. I guess people who have a bad experience will shout about it and those who don't won't.

Figure is listed as June. Will be out then in HK.

Shows what I know. I was going on the original Q2-Q3 date, which I automatically took to mean end-of-Q3. June is awesome though, means BBTS might have him sometime in August.

what are the chances of HT releasing this earlier than the announced that, ala t1000?

As I remembered, T-1000 was out barely after 2 months of announcement/PO.

This one should be much simpler, considering T-1000 came with a bunch of stuffs and 2 head sculpts.

I am going to get mine on ebay in June cause i have no patience, and it's a long awaited figure for me.

im wanting to order this more and more everytime i think about it haha
i have to order through bbts though since i have store credit there.
if i do drop the bomb and order him im dreading the wait.

does hot toys arrive earlier at ebay of international release? just curious never tried evil bay...

got this as soon as it was available... no lines for me collecting only marvel/dc main hero/villains... that's why odin is a very nice sculpt but an easy pass for me...

Watching Spider-Man (2002) right now, aside from the campy Green Goblin, i'm really enjoying it.

I havent seen it in years, just got passed the scene where spidey rescues the baby from the burning building, the cop was gonna arrest him, but saw that spidey was a hero despite JJ's headlines.

great spidey moment!!!

This is one of my top two most anticipated figures right now, the other being Iron Man Mark V.

They removed Spidey from the window display.

6961e422jw6dflbd0mxdgj.jpg

Maybe they're making some updates :dunno

Hope so. I didn't mind the figure the way it was honestly. So this better be an improvement if its not on display for something like that.

This is for anyone that has the HT Berserker, are his dread molded in red rubber and painted the fade to black or is it the reverse?

The reason I ask is if they are red rubber because if they are then HT can cast the boots in red too?

Last edited:
Back