Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure must come with a Peter Parker head. There's still plenty of time to announce it, isnt it?

Come on Hot Toys. Ive been waiting for this figure for along time, but definitely wont buy it if it doesnt come with a Tobey head sculpt.

I've gone through this thread and moved a heck of a lot of posts over to the specific thread for the new Spiderman Re-Boot/Movie, in the Movies Section.

So if you wish to discuss the film or the new costume, please go here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69977

This thread is for the Spiderman 3 Hot Toys Figure discussion.
thanks.
Shell
x :wave

Bumped to get back on track.

5290199000_4b768688d0_o.jpg

5289594987_53a1be84e8_o.jpg

5289594931_8f1d126470_o.jpg

5290199048_211206f22d_o.jpg

I wonder how strong the webbing is and if it will keep it's shape if I pose the figure like that? I have the medicom comic Spider-Man and when I posed him shooting his webs they ended up sagging within a couple of weeks...stupid gravity.

Give us a Tobey head with geeky glasses to kit bash a PP. Then an emo dark look to come with black spidey. As for venom no alternate sculpt is fine as topher grace ruined the whole look.

This figure must come with a Peter Parker head. There's still plenty of time to announce it, isnt it?

Come on Hot Toys. Ive been waiting for this figure for along time, but definitely wont buy it if it doesnt come with a Tobey head sculpt.

lol why so much love for tobey? He was terrible and I am thankful hot toys is not including the head!!

I preordered this right away. Just a great authentic looking Spider-man that really fits the comic book tradition. Happy especially now that I've seen shots of the new one.

lol why so much love for tobey? He was terrible and I am thankful hot toys is not including the head!!

:exactly: :goodpost:

if they did I'd have to pass on this spidey just for the simple fact that they'd boost the price of this figure with a tobey maguire HS lol

I'll get it either way but remember, the proto pictures used for the "official" pictures are not what the final product ends up being every time. Look at Ghost Rider, Wesker, War Machine, etc...They are all different from the official pictures, even if it is subtly.

Back