Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he answered your question... Making this head removal would mean you would probably see the seam making it less visually appealing. Its good they chose to make it all one piece so that it looks more natural... Besides do you really want a maguire head?

Oh, I see what you're talking about. To be honest a seamline wouldn't bother me. It would look more realistic IMO.

And yeah, I'd like a Maguire head, I didn't really have a problem with him as Spiderman, and wasn't aware anyone else did until about a month ago.

Pretty sure I just broke the left arm of my red/blue Medicom Spiderman by....moving it. Maybe its my fault due to lack of familiarity with medicom bodies but its not as though I was using much of any force. Oh well at least the suit keeps the arm in place, it can still hold some poses. Though I'd never touch a medicom figure ever again.

Nah medicom figures are brittle to start especially so if they stay in the same position for long.

I was thinking that - he had been in the same pose for quite a while, I decide to change it and *craKKK* at the shoulder. It shouldn't happen but at least in this case it doesn't look broken, even though the same reason its capable of not looking broken is the same reason I can't even attempt to fix it.

Pretty sure I just broke the left arm of my red/blue Medicom Spiderman by....moving it. Maybe its my fault due to lack of familiarity with medicom bodies but its not as though I was using much of any force. Oh well at least the suit keeps the arm in place, it can still hold some poses. Though I'd never touch a medicom figure ever again.

Same thing happened with my Venom's leg. I barely breathed on it and first touch out if the box the leg went.

I was thinking that - he had been in the same pose for quite a while, I decide to change it and *craKKK* at the shoulder. It shouldn't happen but at least in this case it doesn't look broken, even though the same reason its capable of not looking broken is the same reason I can't even attempt to fix it.

I agree it shouldn't happen. Same thing happened to my Medicom Darth Maul when I was going to sell it to BBTS. Right at least on display it doesn't look broken.

I wonder has HT ever contemplated the idea of having the movable fingers apart of other figures besides Iron Man?

eBayISAPI.dll

I was toying with the fingers on my Mark IV & realized these would be a great add on to a figure like Spidey. I mean you can do the classic "web shooting" hand gesture, make fists, etc. It would save the trouble of having all those extra hands.

I wonder has HT ever contemplated the idea of having the movable fingers apart of other figures besides Iron Man?

eBayISAPI.dll

I was toying with the fingers on my Mark IV & realized these would be a great add on to a figure like Spidey. I mean you can do the classic "web shooting" hand gesture, make fists, etc. It would save the trouble of having all those extra hands.

I think it works for Iron man/war machine because of the mechanical nature of the source material... Not sur you could make 'real' hands small enough yet sturdy enough to still look good AND be functional.

eBayISAPI.dll

There are bendy hands....HT used to make these long ago...

Honestly I wasn't the biggest Maguire fan to begin with but by judging the prices of the other figures release especially Thor's pricepoint I'm glad HT threw us a lesser expensive higher tiered character. Knowing that the new suit will be completely different as well makes me want to pick this up even more because it'd be nice to have both next to one another on my shelves.

Looking at my Marvel 1/6 stuff, I'm really looking forward to Spidey adding some colour to my shelves!

So far it's all dark costumes: War Machine (grey), Mk III Iron Man (maroon), Blade (black), Abi Whistler (brown with a little red), Punisher (black), Mech test Tony (grey), X3 Wolverine (black with a little yellow).

Spidey, Thor, Mk VI IM, and Cap are gonna make the collection a lot more visually appealing :)

Looking at my Marvel 1/6 stuff, I'm really looking forward to Spidey adding some colour to my shelves!

So far it's all dark costumes: War Machine (grey), Mk III Iron Man (maroon), Blade (black), Abi Whistler (brown with a little red), Punisher (black), Mech test Tony (grey), X3 Wolverine (black with a little yellow).

Spidey, Thor, Mk VI IM, and Cap are gonna make the collection a lot more visually appealing :)

Get Michael Jackson Beat It version and you will have your colour. LOl..:lecture:

I agree it shouldn't happen. Same thing happened to my Medicom Darth Maul when I was going to sell it to BBTS. Right at least on display it doesn't look broken.

I just went to repose my Medicom Boba Fett. Left arm at the shoulder. Snap. Now I've got to find out how to get a new body for him. Ugh.

I wonder if this will be the only Raimi Trilogy figure offered before they start pushing the reboot.

Back