Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could just get these....

spider-man-3-black.jpg
4328_press01-001.jpg

I'm sure they are available at a good price!

Is he wearing a Ballon as a suit?

Here are some of my Spidey figures I thought I'd share... including my custom Peter Parker with movie-accurate moped. ;)

I made the moped from a Barbie moped I got on ebay pretty cheap (I am including a pic of the original).
It's not perfect (the chain-guard, for instance) but I think it's pretty close.

Peter's clothes are mostly from the Medicom Peter, put onto a slim-body HT body. I made his helmet from another ebay item. Let me know what you think!

IMG_2050_web.jpg

IMG_0448a_web.jpg

Moped_Barbie.jpg

Last edited:
You know, with their love for Iron Man over the last year, we just might see an Iron Spiderman before the ASM figure...

Why didnt hot toys ever make green goblin or doc ock? How does new goblin exist and those dont?

Here are some of my Spidey figures I thought I'd share... including my custom Peter Parker with movie-accurate moped. ;)

I made the moped from a Barbie moped I got on ebay pretty cheap (I am including a pic of the original).
It's not perfect (the chain-guard, for instance) but I think it's pretty close.

Peter's clothes are mostly from the Medicom Peter, put onto a slim-body HT body. I made his helmet from another ebay item. Let me know what you think!

IMG_2050_web.jpg

IMG_0448a_web.jpg

Moped_Barbie.jpg

Wow!!! I love that set up bro. Very cool bashes there. Nice touch on the helmet with the sticker. I have been wanting to pick up the headplay Norman head for a while. How is the sculpt? I may have to make myself a Norman Osbourne now.

Why didnt hot toys ever make green goblin or doc ock? How does new goblin exist and those dont?

I know, it's kinda hard to believe. I suppose it is still theoretically possible they still could release a Green Goblin or Doc Ock... but it does seem unlikely.
They DID just recently make The Crow and another Cap (First Avenger), so maybe there's still hope???:dunno
I can imagine a Green Goblin figure that could be really awesome.

I settled for the HeadPlay Willem Dafoe and got a used GG bobble head and repainted it.:wink1:

Wow!!! I love that set up bro. Very cool bashes there. Nice touch on the helmet with the sticker. I have been wanting to pick up the headplay Norman head for a while. How is the sculpt? I may have to make myself a Norman Osbourne now.

Thanks!
The Norman/Willem headplay is pretty good... by no means perfect, but not bad.
I'm not sure I got the best suit for him, but it's hard to tell what you're going to get in the little pics on the internet where one purchases the 1/6 scale clothes... and there's also guesswork with how the clothes will fit on the particular body you're using...

I'd love to see Doc Ock but unfortunately I think this line is done. I think after the original ASM figure, the focus is going to move on to the ASM 2 line. I'm sure Electro will be a really cool figure which will probably be highlighted by some new full body light up feature, akin to the extremis soldiers in IM3.

What am I thinking? Killian will be the first to feature a light up glowing body, followed by Electro. Then I'm sure Rhino will be a huge character that may give Hulk a run for his money on the shelf, size wise.

I'll never understand HT business model. Showing protos but never releasing them, producing figures from box office flops (Lone Ranger - I know, I know...it's Jonny Depp and I actually think the figure looks great), and just plain missing the boat on producing figures that would be sure-fire big sellers or only making one figure from a movie with no counterpart The Lizard from ASM comes to mind. After seeing what they did with the Hulk, I have no doubt they could produce a killer Lizard.
Ramble over. What was the question? :cuckoo:

I know, it's kinda hard to believe. I suppose it is still theoretically possible they still could release a Green Goblin or Doc Ock... but it does seem unlikely.
They DID just recently make The Crow and another Cap (First Avenger), so maybe there's still hope???:dunno
I can imagine a Green Goblin figure that could be really awesome.

I settled for the HeadPlay Willem Dafoe and got a used GG bobble head and repainted it.:wink1:

A goblin would be great. Was he a little silly yes but a dx with glider razor bats and a trident would be sick. Imagine a doc ock with trenchcoat and bags of coins from the bank robbery and articulated arms. I actually made myself mad typing this lol. Itll never happen itll be all about asm2 now. At least the asm 2 fig will be pretty cool

I would die a happy man if HT's made a Doc Ock. Green Goblin would just be icing on the cake. I am so tired of Iron Man and I own a lot of HT iron man figures. I even ordered Tonto to break up the tiresome endless parade of IM.

I would die a happy man if HT's made a Doc Ock. Green Goblin would just be icing on the cake. I am so tired of Iron Man and I own a lot of HT iron man figures. I even ordered Tonto to break up the tiresome endless parade of IM.

It's the Iron Man Gantry and the great work done on this by HT that would actually make a Doc Ock at least feasible. The engineering in those things is really great. Having said that, the oc-arms would need several different ends depending on which way you'd want to pose them, and would never be as flexible as the owner would want. All mega expensive.

I almost wrote there...."...as flexible as in real life..." :slap Oh dear, I think I'll go and find a dark room, put a damp cloth over my face and have a little lie down.

It's the Iron Man Gantry and the great work done on this by HT that would actually make a Doc Ock at least feasible. The engineering in those things is really great. Having said that, the oc-arms would need several different ends depending on which way you'd want to pose them, and would never be as flexible as the owner would want. All mega expensive.

I almost wrote there...."...as flexible as in real life..." :slap Oh dear, I think I'll go and find a dark room, put a damp cloth over my face and have a little lie down.

Id pay iron monger/ed209 prices for a doc ock. But I agree it would have to be pretty intricate

Truth sadly, one of my ankles is broken.

Ouch. That's a tough one to fix. It can be done but its never the same again. I did what I could for a fellow freak who wanted the head mod. You have to peel back everything on the leg and glue the ankle back together. its usually that. the foot peg wont stay in the ankle cause its split in two or at least cracked. therefore the post wont stay in the ankle. It just keeps popping out. It wont stay in a stable position unless you adjust the rubber foot/sock that covers the foot. Here are some pics.
D7F517C4-CEBA-4905-ADDA-390A09333D61-6102-000003D115A31E94.jpg
D4F347D9-1CBC-4F47-994E-E78D72EA0A24-6102-000003D1269F938A.jpg
1A4C15F7-04F2-44D3-9F69-33B4AF0EA388-6102-000003D154FCE462.jpg

Back