Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with the right pose and light this can be saved.

Admit it, these pics are all rushed because they wanted to be first to show pics.

A little late on my post... i don't know... it's O... K.

Muscles should have been smoothed out for this figure... I almost think there could have even been a undersuit to help the articulation not look so blunt...

M.

Well said. Its O...K.

But, assuming this isn't the mind blower we hoped, HT has earned a ton of credit with customers. I think it was Henny Youngman who said "they can't all be funny, folks". An average product was probably overdue.

Be careful what you wish for with those boots! Yeah, they're flexible, but they seem to bunch up and look weird like Thor's elbows. Still better than hard plastic by a long stretch IMO. Hopefully it is futz-able.

Spidey looks way too bulky, and the stitches on the chin, while expected, are pretty fugly. Like others, I'm curious to see how he looks properly futzed and photographed by the main man OMG :rock

Like others, I'm curious to see how he looks properly futzed and photographed by the main man OMG :rock

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Proper futzing, posing and photography are essential to being able to accurately judge a figure, and that's not even taking the "in-hand factor" into consideration. C'mon OMG!

After looking at the pics I think adding a Peter Parker sculpt wouldnt have made the figure any worse.

I still think its a nice figure and will get it, but it wouldnt be one of my favorites. The box looks great btw.

In my mind's eye I can see this thing all futzed and posed in a classic Spidey crouch and guess what?...IT'S AWESOME!

I love the cloth boots. This figure will easily make it into my top five faves. :rock

Go ahead and bash me but I do overall like what I see . I appreciatte the pics that have been posted so far and I can see some flaws such as the red on the mask and hands not matching the red on the boby suit........

But I have been collecting SS andf HT for 6 years now and know
that you can't pass judgement on the first set of pics that come through. Its been the same story for years now .

I bet with the proper lighting the figure will be fine . Plus I refuse to buy anything from the Spiderman reboots , the costume is awful, so this is the 1:6 Spidey for me.

Back