Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am waiting on mine

2691123360103248357S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Got home with no parcel and no 'We Missed You Sign', so crossing fingers that there's still a chance for today! UPS has delivered pretty late in my experience.

Sigh... got the tracking number. Scheduled delivery is Monday -- after my Bio final. I have to wait an entire weekend filled with studying and finish the most stressful final I've ever had before getting this guy!? ARGH!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll get lucky and can pick him up this weekend. Or maybe the tracking information will change later this afternoon and he'll arrive today (which is what happened with Berserker). I'll hold onto any hope I can.

Post tons of pix WG.

:D you know I will.

You know, I really just wanted the Police Station T-800 from T1 and the Cyberdyne from T2, but this Tech Noir has grown on me since the first in-hand pics. It looks like such an incredible figure...and will be the only T-800 Terminator that isn't wearing a black leather jacket from here on out, so I think this one will be like the Mark I Iron Man.

I just got this figure and I'm in awe.. the sculpt is so life-like, its eerie!! Here's hoping they'll come out with a sarah connor and Kyle reese of that time as well..

The Kyle Reese really needs to happen. The figure looks amazing on my shelf but also looks a little lonely :monkey2

Back