Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP, guys.
I think it´s coming together good, what do you think:

HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_02.jpg

Looking good, my friend!
What materials are you using to make this?
A combination of cardboard and clay?
Any wood?
Looks great with that jacket on the chair.

Thanks guys. Neck connector b looks familiar. Would that be possibly left over from the hot toys t-1000 narrow shoulder extra body I bought?
I kept all the unused pieces from that body, could i already own that specific connector?

Yeah, you must already have it then.

But damn if I don't need a second one. Why couldn't Hot Toys space their important releases out through the year? Everything I want was just released over the last month or so, so I have to be more patient than usual with this stuff.

But damn if I don't need a second one. Why couldn't Hot Toys space their important releases out through the year? Everything I want was just released over the last month or so, so I have to be more patient than usual with this stuff.

Sigh...same here my friend.
Im already looking of getting my 3rd one now :(
I did originally have 3 on pre-order but had to cancel one because I was buying older HTs releases.
I really do wish HTs would spread their releases out just a little bit.

DAMN YOU UPS!

They gave me a delivery date of today and now its been push back to Monday! :gah:

Should be here Monday. I guess thats ok because its my day off. Mabe Mark IV will show up and they can party together. :lol

DAMN YOU AND YOUR LIES UPS!

DAMN YOU UPS!

They gave me a delivery date of today and now its been push back to Monday! :gah:

Should be here Monday. I guess thats ok because its my day off. Mabe Mark IV will show up and they can party together. :lol

DAMN YOU AND YOUR LIES UPS!

:mad::mad::mad:
GODDAMNIT!!! I just checked mine and it says: The address label is missing or illegible. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled.

WTF?????????

:mad::mad::mad:
GODDAMNIT!!! I just checked mine and it says: The address label is missing or illegible. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled.

WTF?????????

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

bright and sunny here today :wave

sitting in my loft :lecture, hmmmm hmmm mmmm...

Let me go on record as saying that Skiman's post is in bad taste. You want to make fun of a man's family or religion or lifestyle choices, then that's all fine and dandy. But don't you make fun of a man's T1 T-800 not coming in on time.

There are some things you just don't do. Genuinely sorry to hear that, Flosi.

Let me go on record as saying that Skiman's post is in bad taste. You want to make fun of a man's family or religion or lifestyle choices, then that's all fine and dandy. But don't you make fun of a man's T1 T-800 not coming in on time.

There are some things you just don't do. Genuinely sorry to hear that, Flosi.

he had it coming....:lecture :rotfl

oh and as for you!!!

zod.jpg

Back