Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That´s all that matters, man.
A little fun, motivating yourself again and getting back to real life and your stuff together, right?

Hells, yeah.
Man, I hope my UPS HQ lets people pick up packages on Saturdays. Anyone have experience doing this? Do they usually let you, or does it depend on the location?

First real tryout, buds.
I became impatient with the endresult.
:lol
It worked quite well, although I had to strech the legs a little, now the table has actual feet and the arm does rest way better on the table.
What do you think?!

HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_03.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_04.jpg

:rock :rock :rock
I love it!
Looking forward to see updates, my friend!

EDIT: Couldnt you have removed some height from the chair legs instead of adding height to the table?

That first pic is fantastic. It looks like he really is concentrating on that arm.

Good job.

All thats missing is the tea cups :monkey3

Ha......................Ha, very funny.
:pfft:

:rotfl:goodpost:

Hells, yeah.
Man, I hope my UPS HQ lets people pick up packages on Saturdays. Anyone have experience doing this? Do they usually let you, or does it depend on the location?

I´m afraid not, man. Sorry.

:rock :rock :rock
I love it!
Looking forward to see updates, my friend!

EDIT: Couldnt you have removed some height from the chair legs instead of adding height to the table?

Thx, TFG.
:)
Actually not, buddy.
Was contemplating with that myself, but then the legs wouldn´t have been able to be bent more towards the 90°, you know?!
He would tip to the backrest and that would look lame, this way it looks better and realistic and my finished pics won´t feature the feet of the table either way.

That first pic is fantastic. It looks like he really is concentrating on that arm.

Good job.

Thx, DiFab.
That´s what I was hoping for, getting the stance and all working together for that particular feeling.
:hi5:

A couple pics of mine:

SDC13139.jpg

SDC13140.jpg

Looks like little Robert is trying to get some attention. Totally cornered there...

"Guys, come on...that´s not the Arnold show...here...see? I can make a hole where my I´s supoosed to be...No, not good?
Ok, here...the old finger stance...everyone happy?!
No...not enough...naaah, man just scr** yourself"

:rotfl

Great pics. Well, what do you think? How is it?

Well, just opened this guy up. Easily figure of last year, and probably of this year as well.

A second figure is required.
:lecture

Looks like little Robert is trying to get some attention. Totally cornered there...

"Guys, come on...that´s not the Arnold show...here...see? I can make a hole where my I´s supoosed to be...No, not good?
Ok, here...the old finger stance...everyone happy?!
No...not enough...naaah, man just scr** yourself"

He's actually saying "check, please." After T1 T-800 blew a hole in his damn face.

:lecture

He's actually saying "check, please." After T1 T-800 blew a hole in his damn face.

You lectured your own post?!
Man...stumpf is trump, or what?!

T-1000 asking for the check is also cool, gotta admit that.

I´m going offline now buddies, it´s 5am in germany, need sleep.
Tomorrow first things first: repainting the furn, little layer of white should do the trick I guess.
Sleep tight, fellas.

:wave

Damn, I totally missed that and it was on this page.

Yeah, a second figure is a must. Too bad Hot Toys doesn't sell headsculpts on their own, I'd love to have a reason to buy another one to make this third and final look,

t1-set-arnold-009.jpg

Thx, Valvo.
Yeah, thought about it too, dunno what happened.
I just mixed brown and white, to get a wood tone and now it looks...kinda...pink?!?!?!

Actual table and chair isn´t that brown either, you know?!
:dunno

So then, try with black, bro!.. that color never fails, and always looks great! :rotfl

Yup, I knew it was'nt brown, but...:horror !!¿¿ "pink" ??!! :horror

We are waiting for updates soon dude! :)

Last edited:
Back