Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cci-1.jpg

I have never seen the T2 Arnie look so life like until this pic, amazing! Solid shelf!

OK, ordered with Alexei (Viking).

:rock

He said he'll try to get this out for me tomorrow before 1pm EST so I may get it by Thursday/Friday next week! I hope!

Just stoked to be part of this club!

About time ass face. :nana:

I used aceton for. After that I repainted a little bit. Looks stronger as it is!

Can you please tell me where you got the machine gun from?

Hi all...Just a question: Has anyone had any problems with the right arm on their figure popping out of its elbow joint?...Mine seems to work its way out when Im posing the arm...Doesnt seem to have as tight a fit as the left arm...

Matt

Sigh... got the tracking number. Scheduled delivery is Monday -- after my Bio final. I have to wait an entire weekend filled with studying and finish the most stressful final I've ever had before getting this guy!? ARGH!!!!!!!!

I feel for ye. Any time I'm waiting on a figure I too can't help but be filled with frustration at the thoughts of how many more ordinary days of work and nights of boredom I'm gonna have to go through before I get my toy. Really I shouldn't ever be bored since I have so much stuff but that seems to become irrelevant just before a new figure is due to arrive.

First real tryout, buds.
I became impatient with the endresult.
:lol
It worked quite well, although I had to strech the legs a little, now the table has actual feet and the arm does rest way better on the table.
What do you think?!

HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_03.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_04.jpg

Excellent!! That first pic particularly, apart from the 1:1 pencils in the background! But the pose is dead-on. Man I can't wait to get my table & chairs.

Excellent!! That first pic particularly, apart from the 1:1 pencils in the background! But the pose is dead-on. Man I can't wait to get my table & chairs.

Yeah, just blend´em out, man.
But glad you like it, thx.
I just really needed to have a look at how it looks and I didn´t disappoint myself.
Tomorrow the little desklamp and repainting a litte bottle and then it´s on...
:rock

I'd recreate the whole room if I could but since I don't have the know-how and ability I'm happy to just have a table & chairs (and not even accurate ones) so I can display the surgery T-800 properly.

I feel for ye. Any time I'm waiting on a figure I too can't help but be filled with frustration at the thoughts of how many more ordinary days of work and nights of boredom I'm gonna have to go through before I get my toy. Really I shouldn't ever be bored since I have so much stuff but that seems to become irrelevant just before a new figure is due to arrive.

Couldn't have said it better. Tracking info still hasn't changed, but by God, if it updates tonight at 10PM and says it's arrived in Beaverton, I am checking to see if I can pick that sucker up tomorrow. I do NOT want to wait until after three horrid Bio-filled days to get this guy. 25 chapters worth of dense info to cram for and my grade depends on it. A new HT Arnie would suuuuuure make that pill easier to swallow.

I'd recreate the whole room if I could but since I don't have the know-how and ability I'm happy to just have a table & chairs (and not even accurate ones) so I can display the surgery T-800 properly.

Same here.
I said I would do all the stuff from wood, but since I don´t really have it and would have to drive to my girlfriend and do it in the little working area of her dad (which I´m not really fond of) I decided to take the material from which I have most...cardboard and it worked well...really well.
And for the room...I just have the fitting idea in terms of height, width and lighting.
;)

Couldn't have said it better. Tracking info still hasn't changed, but by God, if it updates tonight at 10PM and says it's arrived in Beaverton, I am checking to see if I can pick that sucker up tomorrow. I do NOT want to wait until after three horrid Bio-filled days to get this guy. 25 chapters worth of dense info to cram for and my grade depends on it. A new HT Arnie would suuuuuure make that pill easier to swallow.

That sounds like some horrific stuff to read and when it´s for the future, then you almost have to do it, but buddy:

Do you really think Arnie helps and not sidetracks.

That sounds like some horrific stuff to read and when it´s for the future, then you almost have to do it, but buddy:

Do you really think Arnie helps and not sidetracks.

Nah, I'd be pumped and mess around with him for an hour or two, but after that, I'd get back to work. At least my disposition would be better while studying :dunno :D.

Back