Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished The Terminator, I can watch this grail over and over and never get sick of it. This is probably the best sci film of all time. Now, I cannot wait to get my T-800 and Im even more anxious for Hot Toys to announce two versions of Kyle Reese (1984, Future) and Police Shootout T-800.

Kyle Reese, "Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."----------- frickin classic

Just finished The Terminator, I can watch this grail over and over and never get sick of it. This is probably the best sci film of all time. Now, I cannot wait to get my T-800 and Im even more anxious for Hot Toys to announce two versions of Kyle Reese (1984, Future) and Police Shootout T-800.

Kyle Reese, "Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."----------- frickin classic

Agreed. I must have watched it at least 100 times and found myself watching it quite often last year specifically.
But since the announcement of this figure, Ive stopped my self from watching it again until after I get the figure.
Weird, I know. And dont ask me why either because I dont know myself LOL
Im already having withdrawals though :lol
And yeah, this figure badly needs a 1984 Reese to keep him company.

100_6369.jpg

100_6370.jpg

100_6371.jpg

100_6372.jpg

100_6373.jpg

100_6377.jpg

100_6378.jpg

:yess:

Agreed. I must have watched it at least 100 times and found myself watching it quite often last year specifically.
But since the announcement of this figure, Ive stopped my self from watching it again until after I get the figure.
Weird, I know. And dont ask me why either because I dont know myself LOL
Im already having withdrawals though :lol
And yeah, this figure badly needs a 1984 Reese to keep him company.

I know exactly what you mean. I keep going to watch T1 lately, but then i keep thinking i wanna wait till the figure arrives, cos i know i'll wanna watch it then. And having it on display while im watching the movie just seems cool. I dunno, like you i guess i cant really explain it. Haha.
Awesome movie though, and fantastic likeness. Cant wait for this. :rock

The likeness on this one looks better than the T2. I think it still has the 'face-too-short' problem since side by sides have shown they're the same dimensions but it just looks less obvious to me with the Tech Noir hairstyle.

This one will trump the T2 for me, not just because of the awesomeness factor of finally having a fully licensed T1 figure but for the above reason aswell.

The likeness on this one looks better than the T2. I think it still has the 'face-too-short' problem since side by sides have shown they're the same dimensions but it just looks less obvious to me with the Tech Noir hairstyle.

This one will trump the T2 for me, not just because of the awesomeness factor of finally having a fully licensed T1 figure but for the above reason aswell.

:goodpost:

Yeah, it still has the "squished-face" look going on, but even though it has the same proportions as the T2, it somehow looks way better and less "squished" than the T2 face...the eyes look way better too.

Actually, if im being honest, the face doesnt seem quite as squished anymore compared to when I first seen pictures of him. :dunno

It also has many other "inaccuracies" but theres no denying the overall awesomeness of this piece.

And yeah, this will trump the T2 for me too, for the same reasons.

:thud:

Damn. That is a hell of a compliment coming from whom I consider the best photographer on here.

Thanks Sean. :1-1:

You're welcome, you did what I consider to be the most important thing with taking pictures of this stuff, you captured the character and feel of the movie with your angles and lighting.

Back