Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not that there was nothing at the show or that it was any kind of FAIL on HT part - there was new stuff that has really excited a big portion of fans, Indiana Jones, all the Marvel stuff and the 89 Batman announcement - the latter has been on my wishlist since the very beginning of the TDK line and I'll also pick up IJ.

But Terminator....thats the big one for me and will be until BD T2 T-800, Police shootout T1 T-800 and 1984 Kyle Reese have been made. Once I see those from Hot Toys I'll know the line is done as far as they're concerned (seems unlikely they'd bring out Furlong Connor or T1 Sarah after those) and I will know to no longer get my hopes up for anything else to do with this franchise from HT once those big guns are out and in our possession. I'd turn my enthusiasm to something else or begin the process of weening myself off the hobby...sorta need to save money now.

But it looks like HT are going to keep us T-fans in suspense for a while longer...hopefully not indefinitely.

I would also never say that the Expo was a fail on HT´s site, concerning franchises and figures, but there are not many that caught MY interest. I absolutly know that alone on this board right here, many guys are dying fro stuff from the expo, like Indy and announced DX Jack Sparrow and so on, but for me...there´s just ´89 Batman and Joker if even those.

Cause now that my T1 Arnold is being shipped and Mark IV is just around the corner, I´m not far away from my goal, which weening of a little too, willing, but also forced, thx to unemployedness.
But ´til Christopher Reeve Superman arrives I´m pretty there isn´t really something that caught my attention...besides of Mark V.

If I can afford him in any way, that´s the second suit I really want then...

My estimated delivery is December 29. Has he been released yet?

Have you been drinking from your glow sticks again? :lol
I appreciate you are new here but the question has been already answered 10 fold here if you cared to look and the answer is in your question. ie if you are getting him it th 29th, it's fair to say that he is out wouldn't you think?
Why on earth would he not be out with all the in hand pics on this thread?

My god man get a wait for it.....clue!!
See what I did there? :monkey1

how_rude.jpg

I would also never say that the Expo was a fail on HT´s site, concerning franchises and figures, but there are not many that caught MY interest. I absolutly know that alone on this board right here, many guys are dying fro stuff from the expo, like Indy and announced DX Jack Sparrow and so on, but for me...there´s just ´89 Batman and Joker if even those.

Did anyone think the place looked like a dark Apple store?

Hahaha, yeah it did. I wonder where their genius bar was in the convention room.

Or the usual pretentious apple staff that fail to remember that they are still working in retail?!

That exhibition did look cool and I am still wondering we have not seen more pics of things like Superman!

ie if you are getting him it th 29th,
^I have no idea what in the hell this means.

Anyway I only looked at the last page when I went into this thread. Even though my estimated delivery is the 29th the item it still unshipped so I was just curious if they may have pushed the date back. Man I'm so anxious to get him.

^I have no idea what in the hell this means.

Anyway I only looked at the last page when I went into this thread. Even though my estimated delivery is the 29th the item it still unshipped so I was just curious if they may have pushed the date back. Man I'm so anxious to get him.

He's out, there are already reviews of the figure on YouTube.
You will have to contact your supplier to find out why he did not ship.

I certainly hope they don't not to do Reese just because they couldn't get NIKE to sign off on it. I'm sure they wouldn't be that silly, all they need to do is give him generic runners, anyone could paint the NIKE symbol on.

I can't imagine HT not releasing Reese over Nike. They were having legal problems with Whiplash's orange jumpsuit, so they released him wearing a tan one. That many people have bleached orange.

So give us plain black sneakers, and if we REALLY want the swoosh, it'll get on there.

Look, you have heard enough!! Now I have to see Sarah Connor!!

You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her! That's what he does! It's ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you! He'll reach down her throat and tear her ____in' heart out!

Oh Mein Gott!...

1z2irgl.jpg

2whms6g.jpg

1zqptgo.jpg

Realy really really love this figure, the longslide is so shiny..seems maybe reworked compared to the one that came with my Endo.

Back