Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this photo.

2whms6g.jpg

I'm afraid that's not up to me.

Then why am I talking to you?

Because I can help you.

Who is in authority here? SHUT UP!

lol. Shortly after this conversation the T-800 shows up and pwns the whole entire police precinct.

Thanks Lord and Maul..just a few more, same same same...

I really need to start taking better photos, action scenes etc..

az9d9u.jpg

rc7mdi.jpg

2z5skeo.jpg

30ur6md.jpg

ao588z.jpg

I wonder why they painted his eye off to the side, down I get, it works for him to be looking down at his arm working on it. Doesn't look bad, just can't think of a moment from the movie they were trying to capture doing it the way they did.

I wonder why they painted his eye off to the side, down I get, it works for him to be looking down at his arm working on it. Doesn't look bad, just can't think of a moment from the movie they were trying to capture doing it the way they did.

I know he does not have a damaged eye in this picture, but the sculpt reminds me of it
terminator_l.jpg

The down and sideways looking eye makes me think most of when he first gets up from Reese tossing him at the police car and he looks back at the squad car as he gets up.

I really look forward to getting this guy, and fortunately he'll show up before Barney because Stallone beats out Schwarzenegger with me.

Ok, now i am starting to "Mag-whore" with the pics..last ones for today...

mrxwno.jpg

16716wj.jpg

1zoztlj.jpg

2ds3ka1.jpg

esnsk4.jpg

euedamage.jpg

And the right eye on the figure isn't made to look at all like the right eye of Arnie in that shot.

The figure itself is a lot more wide-eyed than the shot. I'd chalk it up to HT going for more neutral expressions on their heads so they can display in various poses, whereas that particular shot makes Arnie seem more fatigued.

Doesn't make too much difference to me as it's still a cool looking head, I'm just curious why not go for having it look like when he gets back to the appartment, what was their thought process in going the different route. Probably as you say, trying to make the head not just useful soley for replicating that exact scene, just incase there were those wanting to use that head for setups that may not have happened in the movie, like this.

hottoyst1t800pr14.jpg

euedamage.jpg

The hair looks a lot more accurate to the sculpt there I remember people having problems with the 'fluffy' look. He has in other scenes. Looks like HT are right again.

I love that BD head regardless and perhaps even because of the eye looking off to the side. For the purpose of the arm surgery scene I see it as him glancing at the scalpel before he reaches for it to cut open his arm. He really looks 'unfeeling' in that headsculpt whereas the main technoir head looks 'angry'. I don't think theres any mistake by HT in making the Tech noir head angry since he looks that way as he trains his gun on Sarah Connor so its accurate but the BD head looks more like what you expect of an emotionless machine.

Good day for me, I received my missing BBTS package (star wars toys, NECA predators series 2) so this means posting in Ireland has presumably resumed normal operations. Now I just need Toys2 to send me this beauty.

Back