Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Your figures. Give dem to me. Now."

terminator04.jpg

I'm gonna wait for this to go on sale at gohastings......Only kidding. This figure is an instant purchase for me.
Funny, I've got one on BBTS pre-order, but actually am hoping to get a 2nd one for a bit cheaper from Hastings or somewhere else later. I can get War Machine from them for $163 right now, and that's after shipping and tax. $190 is a bit steep for buying multiples, but I'm not gonna wait for a deal to get my first one here.

Well, I got my refund from the seller on ebay. I was really hoping I'd have this figure by now.

Guess I'm just going to have to wait for Sideshow to ship it. Pity, because after the 10th I'm not going to be home to open them up for awhile. Would have been nice to have it in my possession during this nice little work break I have. As I stated a few posts up, I wonder if I'd get mine before the 10th if I ordered two from Toys2 and canceled with Sideshow if I ordered from Eric tomorrow.

I'm guessing not. I should just stick with my Sideshow order. Wouldn't want to shaft them again and cancel. :rotfl

I want this figure now, I want this figure now, I WANT THIS FIGURE NOW.

Last edited:
why does sideshow always seem to be last with shipping. Oh well, least its more time to save money.

Cool, right on. Hey have you ever posted pics of your collection here? Can't remember.

No, I haven't done it yet. I rent and share my house space with a couple people, so I have limited display room and a lot of my collection is in storage right now. Hopefully, when I finally get my own house, I can display everything as it deserves to be. I am looking forward to the day that I can finally post my full collection here.

Funny, I've got one on BBTS pre-order, but actually am hoping to get a 2nd one for a bit cheaper from Hastings or somewhere else later. I can get War Machine from them for $163 right now, and that's after shipping and tax. $190 is a bit steep for buying multiples, but I'm not gonna wait for a deal to get my first one here.

There were two items I wanted to buy from Hastings today, but I got a good deal on Sarah Connor and the T-1000, so I decided to go with those instead.

Are you thinking about getting the War Machine? I know he's not your favorite character, but I really think its a pretty nice figure.

Oh crap...anchorman again, voorhees?

I knew the day would come...

No, I haven't done it yet. I rent and share my house space with a couple people, so I have limited display room and a lot of my collection is in storage right now. Hopefully, when I finally get my own house, I can display everything as it deserves to be. I am looking forward to the day that I can finally post my full collection here.

I just noticed that myself. Nah I like it, I approve of the return of Burgundy.

:rock :rock :rock

Back