Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's everyone's berserker? Notice that the faux leather on mine is starting to deteriorate and fall off..:slap

I had this with Berserker AND Falconer.

Berserker´s chest-armor-holding-strap went loose and also Falconer´s Thigh-armor-holding-strap.

Glued them back, all well...

That's the case for every PREDATOR movie :wink1:
None of 'em had perfect fit, it's too complicated.
what are you talking about?
Predator 2 showed his face perfectly as well. Not sure what you mean by this.

(Even AVP showed Scar's face A LOT. He kept staring at the girl over and over)

the only one that was dark and didn't show him that well was AVPR. so in Predators did what they did in AVPR :rotfl

8.jpg

5e892e69ffc62a1e4f29ae2efe6938e6.png

AVP-BH-03.jpg

's_Gut_Impaled.PNG

0ae50f13736cf95c11ea02243080cafe.png

kevin_peter_hall_as_the_predator_from_predator_2_1990-31086.jpg

Last edited:
You're late to the party and completely missed the point of that discussion - masks fitting :lol

whatever, Goose said: (They went to all that work to create a very different and great looking head & face and showed it for all of 2 seconds on screen in dark lighting)

the point is you were wrong. Predator movies (Even the AVP movie) showed the predator's face in all his glory. more than a couple of minutes.

Predators didn't do this, they went through all the trouble of making that head and they barely show it in the movie . I Was talking about what you Goose said.

I think you meant to quote someone else then, because Goose was talking about the head not being shown.

Seems to a be a lot of people who are selling these Predators figures these days not that I'm complaining because I missed out of them first time round picked this guy up for £130 delivered :yess:

Seems to a be a lot of people who are selling these Predators figures these days not that I'm complaining because I missed out of them first time round picked this guy up for £130 delivered :yess:

Just sold mine on eBay for that....ermmmm maybe it was you!

Back