Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shyserker :(

dscf5042a.jpg

dscf5044a.jpg

Those are really nice stands you have there. Do you have a link for the stands or did you make those yourself?

They are actually the diorama stands that come with the HT new goblin figure. I removed the spiderman 3 logo from the front of the bases though

You can find them every now and then for about $30 shipped on ebay but you need to keep an eye out. They are coming ever so hard to come by because of people like myself using them for reasons such as you quoted

Shyserker :(

dscf5042a.jpg

dscf5044a.jpg

My girl had wanted to get Tracker when we had a local comic convention here in town. I told her that if we get him then we have to get Falconer as well if that were the case since we already have Mr. Black and these two guys definitely look good together.

I watched Predators again last night. Whilst I have my issues with the film I still like the design of Berserker and there are some nice shots of him in the film. He deserves an accurate figure of himself some day.

I watched Predators again last night. Whilst I have my issues with the film I still like the design of Berserker and there are some nice shots of him in the film. He deserves an accurate figure of himself some day.

Masked or unmasked, a NECA 1/4 BERSERKER PREDATOR will instantly be in my collection soon as it comes out.

If it would come out. :pray:

Back