Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001_zps1f2d7896.jpg~original

i think cutting the neck / fixing the head tentacles made him look better.
though i might think so because i hoped for that.
also the helmet jaw is whitened as well as the predator skull and all other skulls.

Last edited:
Berserker is still one of the friend and family favourite at my place. When they come to visit Berserker draws attention and gets the most comments. I find it weird as I would assume more comments would be made on the human likeness figures. Oh well……..old pictures below

Yes, he'd look great with the mandibles/face of the skull! I don't get why HT didn't make it that way agh!:slap
because people bought it.
if they altogether boycotted it and everything else tsang did, HT would fire him and his ****ty views.

imagine the head looked like the scull :(

skull_02_zps651bf830.jpg~original

I never thought of putting it up that way. What a big difference. Too bad HT won't do anything for this. Revisiting it not the answer since it means more money for them.

Seems to a be a lot of people who are selling these Predators figures these days not that I'm complaining because I missed out of them first time round picked this guy up for £130 delivered :yess:

If anyone's still selling this guy, let me know.

:dance

You will really enjoy this figure buddy when you get your hands on one.

Are you going to get the trio of Predators or just the Berserker?

I have Classic pre-ordered but I'm kind of torn because Berserker is kind of my favorite. The issue is I don't have the funding right this second to just buy him straight away. But I have to decide by Monday due to Flexpay :gah:

So yeah, just going for one Predator.

I have Classic pre-ordered but I'm kind of torn because Berserker is kind of my favorite. The issue is I don't have the funding right this second to just buy him straight away. But I have to decide by Monday due to Flexpay :gah:

Well I have just Classic and Berserker from the Predators movie and I have no desire to get Tracker or Falconer but if I was you I would stick to getting Classic first and then try getting Berserker later on down the line.

I know it will be a hard one if Berserker is your fav but Classic is the better figure IMO.

Good luck buddy.

Well I have just Classic and Berserker from the Predators movie and I have no desire to get Tracker or Falconer but if I was you I would stick to getting Classic first and then try getting Berserker later on down the line.

I know it will be a hard one if Berserker is your fav but Classic is the better figure IMO.

Good luck buddy.

Yeah I think it's my only option right now. And it's only two months until I get Classic so not too bad!

It seems so many say Classic is the best Pred/best first Pred, so I'm comfortable with that, especially financially.

Yeah I think it's my only option right now. And it's only two months until I get Classic so not too bad!

It seems so many say Classic is the best Pred/best first Pred, so I'm comfortable with that, especially financially.

You will be happy with Classic mate. The only other Predator I have is the new City Hunter and Classic is better than him too.

He is a great figure. And the two months wait will soon fly by.

So yeah, just going for one Predator.
To be honest, alot of people will say Classic. But i really like Berserker more. He is so unique, and he as a figure (minus all the accessories and crap) looks better. I feel like people use Classic as a P1 "lite" and therefor dont like the figure for the actual character it represents. I would really point you towards berserker, But if you ever get the chance in the future pick up the Classic predators diorama base it really finishes Berserker off.

Once we see the original 2.0 all the classic Predators will hit ebay because outside of it coming with a cracked masked and light up wrist gauntlet it isnt visually a good representation of its movie counterpart.

Last edited:
Back