Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is a real cool figure......great production quality as well.

berserker.jpg

One more sleep and then i get to unwrap mine:yess:
Just hope i've been good enough this year for the big man to come:impatient:

I broke down and ordered him from bbts a couple days ago. Sadly he and war machine will be my last hot toys for the foreseeable future. :(

I just got my Alter Ego newsletter saying the Berserkers are in and will start shipping out next week on the 27th! :yess:

why is that?:(

Because I've joined the 17% of the unemployed populace. Sucks too cuz I hear batman 89 and cap america stuff is coming out not to mention the new indy jones figure. Hopefully this will only be a temporary situation and i can get back to collecting.

I got mine a week ago and finally decided to put the battery in to test out the laser light. And of course it doesn't work!! I'm pretty upset but it's not the end of the world. Has this happened to a lot of people?

I got mine a week ago and finally decided to put the battery in to test out the laser light. And of course it doesn't work!! I'm pretty upset but it's not the end of the world. Has this happened to a lot of people?
Luckily mine was fine and I even ripped the light feature out so I could get rid of the big glob of glue because it was rubbing paint off my berserkers head and when I glued the cord cord back in it still worked. If its a new battery and it's still not working it might be a space between the cord and mask on the inside or it could be blocked by glue maybe. Idk but I had a time getting the cord to stay down in the hole while the glue was drying.

Last edited:
What's the battery life supposed to be with that battery?

I left the biohelmet light on for a night and now it's completely dim/dying.

I know it's just a watch style battery, but it's a super tiny LED, why would the battery last less than 24 hours before dimming to near nothing?

Back