Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys... dont know did you guys realized this problem... i realized every predators series predator right leg is longer than left leg... same goes for 2 of my berserker....

The only thing I found suspect in your post, was your grammar.

Besides the Falconer, every Predator looks fine. I'm also attributing the way the Falconer looks to the angle of the camera, and the way the legs may be posed.

Just got mine...

-This piece is absolutely gorgeous. A real work of art.

-Light does not work, maybe it's the battery. Screw just turns and turns, seems stripped but it is down all the way. No biggie for me because I pose them, put them in the Detolf and rarely touch them after.

-Head does not seem small at all, seems just right in proportion UNLESS the mandibles are completely removed which is really funny looking.

-Had a hard time getting the blade inserted. Very tight. I hope I put it in correctly.

-Skull Spine accessory fits very loose in the hand so it's hard to get any angle type arm pose.

-Did I mentioned how gorgeous it is? :)

Jay

Mine came today, and the light is the same way. I can pull the battery cover off with my fingernail, with or without the battery in. It's stripped too I guess. I'm in the process of trying an exchange with CSC. Don't know if they'll replace it though, since something that's stripped is so often user error.

I got an Iron Man War Machine HT figure in the same shipment, and one of the arm guns just dropped off. Both of the pegs came off with it. So, I had to clue the pegs back on. One of them got too much super glue around the edges and looks like a super glued on peg on close inspection. I got sick of the super glue on the other peg, and used epoxy. It turned out well, and should hold really well.

Needless to say, I'm bummed. These are my first 2 hot toys figures, and both are damaged in some way. :slap

Mine came today, and the light is the same way. I can pull the battery cover off with my fingernail, with or without the battery in. It's stripped too I guess. I'm in the process of trying an exchange with CSC. Don't know if they'll replace it though, since something that's stripped is so often user error.

I got an Iron Man War Machine HT figure in the same shipment, and one of the arm guns just dropped off. Both of the pegs came off with it. So, I had to clue the pegs back on. One of them got too much super glue around the edges and looks like a super glued on peg on close inspection. I got sick of the super glue on the other peg, and used epoxy. It turned out well, and should hold really well.

Needless to say, I'm bummed. These are my first 2 hot toys figures, and both are damaged in some way. :slap

Hot Toys products are some delicate things my friend. I've had a couple damaged right out of the package and a couple damaged by trying to futz posing and I am VERY careful. Most recently I wanted to change my boring T-800. The reason I left it with a boring pose in the first place is because I hate futzing at all because they do break easily. Well of course 2 broken hand pegs stuck in both fists now. Thankfully I did not have to make another bionic make shift hand peg now because they now include extra pegs. However if I want to go back to the fists again I have to drill out the broken pegs stuck in there.

Jay

How do you break these things guys? Seriously, I have had one accidental break in 3 years of collecting. Light up features not working is one thing, but if your reporting repeated breaks in your figures, you might want to look at how YOU are handling them and not just blaming it on the figures because they are "fragile".

I would have got replacements before trying to repair the damage....:lecture

I'm already trying to replace that Predator figure. The pegs came out clean on war machine, and just didn't get enough factory glue. One of them doesn't sit right, which would also be a factory problem. They should epoxy well. I just hate knowing there's been damage. I don't plan on selling the figure, but if I did, this would be something I have to mention now I guess, even if this was a small repair. At least the pegs are covered up entirely by the gun or not visible with the flaps closed if you chose not to use the guns. They're purely functional.

The predator however, is a much larger issue. The light feature is broken, so I want to exchange for that one. I hope Corner Store Comics is good about these things. I really don't think i did anything to strip the screws hole, but I know I would be thinking that if I were in their shoes. I just hope they're customer service oriented. The guy I talked to sounded nice anyway.

Last edited:
In the studio with Mr. Berserker . Photo Op :nana:

For those who are waiting , enjoy! :wave

berserkerphotoop001.jpg

berserkerphotoop002.jpg

berserkerphotoop003.jpg

berserkerphotoop005.jpg

berserkerphotoop006.jpg

berserkerphotoop007.jpg

berserkerphotoop008.jpg

berserkerphotoop009.jpg

Back