Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine a week ago and finally decided to put the battery in to test out the laser light. And of course it doesn't work!! I'm pretty upset but it's not the end of the world. Has this happened to a lot of people?

Got 2 berserker one of them don't work problem with backpack!!! Both battery / helmet led work fine.

My Berserker pics! :yess:

2e0ipg3.jpg

16c9kwj.jpg

jt475h.jpg

2rhmhpu.jpg

2m7euxg.jpg

2entdlk.jpg

Just got mine 2 day, not impressed by it. Something is off with the feet also. Doesn't pose right. The older ones were of better quality.

Last edited:
Just got mine 2 day, not impressed buy it. Something is off with the feet also. Doesn't pose right. The older ones were of better quality.

well its not something that is supposed to be able to pose like the older ones. I wouldnt say the older ones were higher quality at all. The older ones are more toyish and overrated than anything.

i ordered from AE when they first went up for PO and havent heard anything. Should be any hour now :impatient:. My first HT Pred since my re-birth :lecture

I thought I would like the HT head sculpt even though it wasn't screen accurate, but i hate it to be honest. Although when he has his Bio on he looks magnificent.
AvPRoom022.jpg
AvPRoom021.jpg
AvPRoom020.jpg
AvPRoom019.jpg
AvPRoom023.jpg
100_5326.jpg
100_5325.jpg
100_5324.jpg
100_5323.jpg

I'm not a fan of the new Predators but I will say this, the quality and design of the HT Berserker & Falconer make the old Preds (even the two I have; P2 and Wolf) look like crap. :lol

Especially the newly designed bodies. The proportions and joints look way better.

You gonna repaint the bio or the
whole figure?

just the armor, it needs more color/weathering to it imo.

Yup, i didnt like the new Preds at all either nor the movie all that much, but the design on these ones are so much better, not a whole lot accurate, but hiding the joints on figures is a huge plus in my book for any figure or it wont make it to my collection.

I'm not a fan of the new Predators but I will say this, the quality and design of the HT Berserker & Falconer make the old Preds (even the two I have; P2 and Wolf) look like crap. :lol

Especially the newly designed bodies. The proportions and joints look way better.

I totally agree! I wish they would remake Wolf Predator with the Zerker-type body

Back