Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold the phone... my tracking info from Razor's Edge says the scheduled delivery date is tomorrow, yet as of 5:02 AM today it's 'out for delivery'. Should I be pumped? Still says it's scheduled for the 28th, so I has this ever happened to anyone?

Because if I get it today... :yess:

I think you'll get it today then! Seems like in the past 2 months, I've gotten mail that come in 1 day earlier (same situation with the scheduled delivery date being 1 day later than the time the updates say "out for delivery").

:rock:rock:rock

Come on, UPS truck. Get your beautiful black 'n' yellow bum over to my doorstep. Papa needs a new Predator in his clan.

Got the figure. I hate to agree with that one guy, but it just... I don't know, it feels really cheap compared to their other stuff. The paint and overall sculpt quality is good, so that's not what I'm referring to. The LED's don't work, the battery compartment is abysmal at best, the half-assed glue blob in the mask, and I'm afraid to try forcing the right knee joint for fear of breaking it, so I'm keeping it extended. As for the lack of ankle joints... huge bummer. More so than I thought it'd be. The sheer weight of the thing renders the under-the-crotch stand useless for even remotely-dynamic posing.

This figure looks fantastic purely on display, but to hold it and mess with it (even change the pose) is downright depressing. Crossing fingers that Falconer will be less problematic due to a more simple mask build. It's really a gorgeous piece -- if I could work with it. And by work with it, I mean bear touching it without fearing that something will break off or cease to work.

Last edited:
^ I know what you mean with the knees, I felt the same way. I just decided to use all my force and now they're working fine. This guy seems pretty well put together IMO.. The other HT Preds are far more fragile from what i've seen.
When you move his body upward, watch the bottom of the uhh.. sleeve thing that covers the body. I had moved mine up, then when I tried moving it back down it felt stuck.. I later realized the body sleeve cover thingy was caught on his belt and slightly tearing, and paint was rubbing off.

I guess that goes against what I first said lol, I meant the armor seems less fragile compared to the previous HT Pred Figs.

I'll try the knee again tomorrow, after he's warmed up. Being shipped this whole time led to his being so cold upon arrival. I've found a nice pose for him inspired by one of OMG that also doesn't involve bending the right knee. Like I said, he really is a gorgeous one. But only once you put him on that shelf for good.

The other Preds seemed more inviting, I guess. Like if you saw one, you instantly wanted to mess around with it. This guy strikes me as more statuesque, and because he doesn't have a lot of accessories or removable parts (like P1 or P2), I feel more inclined to admire his detail without really 'getting into' the figure like with the others. Eh, still works. My only real moaning and groaning was about the lack of quality on the LED and ankle articulation. These new Preds require a bit different of a mindset to deal with. Still pumped for Falconer and now I'll know what to expect when it comes to owning him. Slowly and slowly, Berserker grows on me.

Last edited:
Got the figure. I hate to agree with that one guy, but it just... I don't know, it feels really cheap compared to their other stuff. The paint and overall sculpt quality is good, so that's not what I'm referring to. The LED's don't work, the battery compartment is abysmal at best, the half-assed glue blob in the mask, and I'm afraid to try forcing the right knee joint for fear of breaking it, so I'm keeping it extended. As for the lack of ankle joints... huge bummer. More so than I thought it'd be. The sheer weight of the thing renders the under-the-crotch stand useless for even remotely-dynamic posing.

This figure looks fantastic purely on display, but to hold it and mess with it (even change the pose) is downright depressing. Crossing fingers that Falconer will be less problematic due to a more simple mask build. It's really a gorgeous piece -- if I could work with it. And by work with it, I mean bear touching it without fearing that something will break off or cease to work.

That's it, I'm opening mine tonight :banghead

Out of the bOX and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: SIKNESS IS RUNNING WILLLLLLLLLLDE!!!!!!!! HOLY SHAT!!!!!!

Legs are the same height, flaw one passed :yess:

Now to test the LED?

Run a hairdryer on the knee joints and move em around. It worked for me on mine :)

Muscle > Hair dryer :lecture

Done though Che-Che, I snap the rust off those suckers, first thang :lecture, thanks for the tips feloooooooowwwwwsss!!!!!! :rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zTcj40sf854?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zTcj40sf854?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

PREDATOR GODS BE WIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've NEVER FAILED you!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCG_ETMZvyg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCG_ETMZvyg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCG_ETMZvyg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCG_ETMZvyg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS wORK!!!! :thud:

Back