Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please refrain from requoting larger sets of photos for no reason. If quoting photos has a purpose to speak about the photos specifically, fine, but requoting them for no reason but to screw with people while arguing your point just ruins the experience of visiting this thread for people. If you have a point to make unrelated to photos, don't quote them, just make your point. Also, everyone, keep it civil in here. If people can't get their behavior under control, infractions will be issued and if necessary, the thread closed.

Here we go again...

If anything, the pics do still point out the inaccuracies, so saying that arguments other than your own are stupid is an utter and COMPLETE fallacy (and moronic). You know what's REALLY stupid? It's people whose SOLE argument for anything is posing pictures for the nth time; pictures which in fact still show the figure's undoubted inaccuracies and limitations. So in reality, it's your arguments that actually make you really stupid and douchey.

I can take a really excellent photo of a rock, but it still will not change the fact that it's a rock. Great photography doesn't necessarily mean perfect subject. Now, I'm not saying that Berserker looks like crap, far from it. But it's not perfect, it's not accurate, and in the real world, it's still overpriced, and no picture in the world can ever change that.

Who said it was totaly accurate? The pople HAVE spoken and this figure will sell despite it's innacuracys, etc. I don't agree with you that the head is too small and that he's too short. I don't believe that there is some major delay with the US release because they are remaking the figure. I think it's out and it's not going to change. You can clearly see in the video review that the body and head look proportionate to each other. Don't buy it if you're so ofended by what they've done. :dunno

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8xiosHJWOaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8xiosHJWOaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

You can clearly see in the video review that the body and head look proportionate to each other. Don't buy it if you're so ofended by what they've done. :dunno

But the whole issue with the head has nothing to do with how proportionate it is, it is the fact that in the movie Berserker had a large head and people wanted to have that look.

I just cant see them redoing this figure in anyway, some people mentioning maybe extending the pegs for his feet, i was just looking at mine and that would give a whole set of new problems as his calf and ankle would have to be re sculpted/made fatter, or if they shrunk his boots it would look ridicules.I think this will be out by December, SS are allways late with there hottoys figures and like it says that is just an estimate date. Trust me this figure is big and towers over brody, but i agree the price is to much, but once you have it in hand and displayed you soon forget about the price.

Where did the talk about a re-sculpt come from ?. All I have seen is info on SS getting them a few months later.
Is this just talk from people trying to show their dislike for the loss of hight etc ?. I am one that dislikes the of loss in screen accurate hight,head,articulation and high price but I can deal with it due to a great looking figure and he is still a predator.

I have my order in at OneSithxBruce and I am now worried about the escalating talk about a re-sculpt. I think I will message to ask about availability and see if they have had any official talk and not hear say.

Nobody really knows whats going on, SS site changed there release date. And people started to think it might be because there will be some tweaks to it, but like i said nobody really knows.

I most likely won't attempt to make him taller, it could knock the proportions off if you don't make corresponding adjustments all over the figure! Too much work, I wouldn't have the ability to do it anyway.

I'll accept him as is. We were deceived on this particular one but, admittedly, not buying the figure would require a strength I lack.

That's a tough one. Depends on what matters more to you really. Both have sold out I believe. Both have a few minor faults. I suspect down the road, War Machine will be worth more as he's a bit more iconic, but who knows it's a predator :dunno

This figure is way way way better then War Machine. War Machine with his lack of markings and poorly engineered torso joint,dim lit red eyes..just sucks compared to this IMO, and i mean this figure is more visually appealing then War Machine as well.

I appreciate you posting the youtube review. It has strengthened my position on this figure as it looks amazing and I'll definitely be buying it.

If really tight budget, then buy this cheap 10 inch Hasbro WM,
then buy HT berserker.
qy63hh.jpg

Back