Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. the articulations very limited, but good enu for display.

Last edited:
If really tight budget, then buy this cheap 10 inch Hasbro WM,
then buy HT berserker.
qy63hh.jpg
Sadly, the Hot Toys version isn't a whole lot better. I'm crossing my fingers for a battle-damaged edition with a premium finish ala the battled-damaged mark III.

Has there ever been anything on this planet Spanbauer that doesn't annoy you?

I am not the most frequent of posters and yet I cannot avoid your constant flow of negative posts man!.

It's not for me or anybody esle to sit here and say what you should and shouldn't like but you do post a lot of negative posts dude.

For what its worth I sent Waiman of OneSithxBruce a email about all the issues. So far he has had no information from Hot Toys about a re-sculpt or release date.

That good enough for me that no re-sculpt is planned. Just seems that this will take a while to get stock up for a worldwide release. So far only Toy Hunters has them.

I am not the most frequent of posters and yet I cannot avoid your constant flow of negative posts man!.

It's not for me or anybody esle to sit here and say what you should and shouldn't like but you do post a lot of negative posts dude.

:clap YUP! :exactly::goodpost:
And it's just not here either......

Not targeting people but there are a lot of people around(not just on SSF) that seem to never be happy with a product. Moan for the sake of moaning. I blame it on the facebook era of people, need to make every feeling public.

I am disappointed about the changes on this figure but the final product is still exceptional. It doesn't warrant the need to constantly put the negative points down. We herd them once and no real need for every member to copy and paste, it does not add anything constructive to the topic in hand.

This is a case of selective reading on your part. I'm very particular about what figures I buy, as I don't want to overcrowd my shelves, so I'm not one to turn a blind eye to deal-breaker imperfections. Nothing about the War Machine figure annoys me, I just think it should have more polish for the price (and how similar the materials appear to the inexpensive Hasbro version makes that point hard to contend). Berseker Predator on the other hand has incredible finish and looks excellent despite some major inaccuracies. Which is why I made these comments below and placed an order for one:

Gorgeous pics, incredible figure! Thanks for showing off the leg articulation, that is much appreciated. Major accuracy issues aside, this is quite the figure.
This figure has a laundry list of inaccuracies, but damn if he isn't an incredible looking figure regardless. The sculpting, paint apps, and fine detail is on a whole new level for Hot Toys, in my opinion. That, and the character design for Berserker is so sharp looking it's hard not to like.

I've watched the Predators film several times since its blu-ray release and I've really fallen in love with this Predator. I placed an order with Alter Ego before they sell out or raise their price.

I'm sick of all the positivity and the 'happy with everything' people on this forum. You're really such a nuisance. :wink1:

Seriously though I think people are too quick to label others whiners and complainers (ie. implying that thats all they do) - unless you track down every post in every thread to which that person has subscribed you just can't know and you're making an unfair generalisation.

I complain when theres something to complain about. If there isn't, I won't.

As for this figure, nothing to be said that hasn't been said already.

edit - ooooh nice new pics.

This is a case of selective reading on your part. I'm very particular about what figures I buy, as I don't want to overcrowd my shelves, so I'm not one to turn a blind eye to deal-breaker imperfections. Nothing about the War Machine figure annoys me, I just think it should have more polish for the price (and how similar the materials appear to the inexpensive Hasbro version makes that point hard to contend). Berseker Predator on the other hand has incredible finish and looks excellent despite some major inaccuracies. Which is why I made these comments below and placed an order for one:

Ok, fair enough! Maybe it's just my bad luck when I decide to post then!

the only thing im gonna have changed on mine is the paint app on the helmet and armor, its just too plain jane

Back