Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone just bought it. I was about to click on buy now, but someone beat me to it. Unless the seller realized a mistake. hehe

If indeed it wasn't in error, I wonder why they would place it that low in price, considering seller is a power seller so I wouldn't think of the word "scam."

I'm sick of all the positivity and the 'happy with everything' people on this forum. You're really such a nuisance. :wink1:

Seriously though I think people are too quick to label others whiners and complainers (ie. implying that thats all they do) - unless you track down every post in every thread to which that person has subscribed you just can't know and you're making an unfair generalisation.

I complain when theres something to complain about. If there isn't, I won't.

As for this figure, nothing to be said that hasn't been said already.

edit - ooooh nice new pics.

Honestly I don't think I've ever complained about a figure this much before. I useually give my minor critiques and what I would have liked to have seen instead (a smirking face on BR or DX Joker for example) but then leave it at that. I think because I was anticipating this figure so much, and HT had really been nailing accuracy over the last few years, that maybe I held this one up to a higher standard not to mention I was so certain HT was gonna make his head and bio bigger and when they didn't it was a more of a letdown that it normally would have been. Like I said though small head aside, it's still a kick ass figure.

Yes!!!!!!!! I have the money to get Royce and Berserker now. This will be a great christmas!!! Now I have to buy a detolf and start my collection.

Yes!!!!!!!! I have the money to get Royce and Berserker now. This will be a great christmas!!! Now I have to buy a detolf and start my collection.

Congrats! Would've loved to get Royce but my money was spent on the Tumbler and Batpod instead. I wasn't able to get Royce at preorder price :( and now I have nada dinero :(

Congrats! Would've loved to get Royce but my money was spent on the Tumbler and Batpod instead. I wasn't able to get Royce at preorder price :( and now I have nada dinero :(
What do you mean by you couldnt get Royce at Pre-order price? Couldnt you still pre-order him now and get the money later before it ships?

What do you mean by you couldnt get Royce at Pre-order price? Couldnt you still pre-order him now and get the money later before it ships?

Ah, a local retailer has this Crazy 48 promo (for selected customers) where you get the figure at a lower price than retail (around $20-$30 lower in some cases) if you pay for it full at a set time. Otherwise you get it at retail even if you pre-order. As the name suggests, there are only 48 slots for this. I didn't join in for this figure since my money was tied saving up for Tumbler and Pod :( And now that getting those are out of the way, the promo was already closed for Royce :(

Ah, a local retailer has this Crazy 48 promo (for selected customers) where you get the figure at a lower price than retail (around $20-$30 lower in some cases) if you pay for it full at a set time. Otherwise you get it at retail even if you pre-order. As the name suggests, there are only 48 slots for this. I didn't join in for this figure since my money was tied saving up for Tumbler and Pod :( And now that getting those are out of the way, the promo was already closed for Royce :(
Oh....ok I understand what you mean now. Do you already have a collection of figures and statues?

Oh....ok I understand what you mean now. Do you already have a collection of figures and statues?

Statues, no :) 1:6th figures work best for me at the moment, though I do look at a local statue forum recently :) But I don't want to get into collecting those (not at the moment at least :) )

Statues, no :) 1:6th figures work best for me at the moment, though I do look at a local statue forum recently :) But I don't want to get into collecting those (not at the moment at least :) )
Well thats cool. My first figures will be from the Predators line so Im excited about that. Hopefully Ill have a full collection of cool figures yet to be released one day. So that Tumbler and Pod are in 1/6 scale?

Well thats cool. My first figures will be from the Predators line so Im excited about that. Hopefully Ill have a full collection of cool figures yet to be released one day. So that Tumbler and Pod are in 1/6 scale?

Yup :) Made a review of it in OSW, though it's more meant for a few local collectors forum here :)

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...03744-review-hot-toys-mms-69-tdk-tumbler.html

BTW, good choice for first 1:6th figures :) Have to warn you, though, it's quite addictive, and you wallet will hate you for the rest of your life :D

That reminds me I had a nightmare last night that my Batpod got melted by leaving it too close to a bedside lamp and my Tumbler got badly scorched. It was a great relief when I woke up from that one!

That reminds me I had a nightmare last night that my Batpod got melted by leaving it too close to a bedside lamp and my Tumbler got badly scorched. It was a great relief when I woke up from that one!

I wish I had a Tumbler. The Batpod is lonely. :(

I haven't seen mine in a few months, its in its box as I've nowhere to put it at this time. However its nice to know its there. Its on its side, I hope theres nothing on that side getting warped under the weight of it.

Now THAT's a nightmare!

The following story is based on real events

I few years ago I had a "bad vision" and one of the most surreal things that have happened to me:

-The feeling: My exclusive Asian predator was falling from the shelf and broke ..

This was a weekend that I was'nt at home, but when I came home on Monday (and still thinking, and worried for that weird "vision" or weird feeling) , I went to my room quickly and .... I found the figure lying on the floor with a broken leg (hip joint) and all the pieces scattered on the floor!!..:gah::gah::gah::gah: !!!

Men!! that was a real freaking nightmare!! :monkey2

Edit: Fortunately I could buy a predator spare body on Evil Bay...but still was a shock.. :horror:horror

Last edited:
Back