Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys. Look back at every hot toys predator ever released. They all have have issues. Not one is movie accurate but we love them. Berserker is no different. The only issue with berserker thus far is the size but he is as big as any predator ever released. Falconer, berserker, and tracker will be an unreal set. Expect a battle damaged berserker to be released in the future. One with a battle damaged head. They might address some of the issues then. I got my berserker yesterday. SHould be here in a week! ALso expect tracker to come with hound!

:lecture:exactly:

C'mon guys. Look back at every hot toys predator ever released. They all have have issues. Not one is movie accurate but we love them. Berserker is no different. The only issue with berserker thus far is the size but he is as big as any predator ever released. Falconer, berserker, and tracker will be an unreal set. Expect a battle damaged berserker to be released in the future. One with a battle damaged head. They might address some of the issues then. I got my berserker yesterday. SHould be here in a week! ALso expect tracker to come with hound!
Yes, all of the predator figures have flaws. But height is far from berserker's only flaw; as far as I'm concerned his height is actually movie accurate. It's his tiny head, short dreads and completely wrong head sculpt that bother me.

True, his head is inaccuarate but that was the case in the prototype pictures too. His head is worse in the preview pictures-his mandibles are better with the released version. The head is too big for a removable helmet character. Hot toys had to shrink the head to work with the mask.

So the only reason to buy these figures is because of their scale? Not because they are stunning bits of art? That really is the thin edge of the wedge.

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5755.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5802.jpg

No way...

I LOVE these photos so much. He looks so menacing and cool.

I just wonder what could they possibly be doing that will take 3 more months.

more virus and malwares to set off in their site.:lol
its typical HT, they release products per batches. international ones getting the succeeding ones. IMO, testing the waters customer feedback about product reception...

With all the talk of it being delayed until Feb,
has HT come out and said officially that the
US release is infact delayed?

Holy crap, really? Hey, while it's a bummer I won't get this guy sooner, I'm game for an extra three months if it means I could get a perfect Berserker.

Fingers crossed they do this for Falconer too. And Tracker, when he comes around. You can't rush art, and if HT really plays ball on this one, then their new Predators will be the definitive collectibles based on the new movie. We now have a chance of getting some big pieces with beautiful detail that have the overall shape accuracy of NECA. :rock:rock:rock

But as GDZILLA95 said, is it official? Also, where was this read?

Last edited:
There's NO WAY this is getting resculpt just for a future release.

What you see is what you're going to get.

With all the talk of it being delayed until Feb,
has HT come out and said officially that the
US release is infact delayed?

Hot toys doesnt announce anything for the us market because sideshow is the US distributor. So if sideshow said it's delayed till February obviously hot toys told sideshow about te delay. Don't know why sideshow would go from 4th quarter to february on a whim. So yes it's officially announced for February.

I think the figure is awesome, at first I was a bit annoyed his height was smaller. But now I'm not bothered, infact i'm please because he can fit in my display cabinet with ease now :yess: . And yeah the head sculpt is smaller than in the movie, but now it's in proportion to his body. In my opinion his head is to big in the movie.

Hot toys doesnt announce anything for the us market because sideshow is the US distributor. So if sideshow said it's delayed till February obviously hot toys told sideshow about te delay. Don't know why sideshow would go from 4th quarter to february on a whim. So yes it's officially announced for February.

The Feb date is the estimated release date. So, that doesn't mean it is officially the release date. It's not official until Sideshow says so on their website or in a newsletter.

BP for sale link from Sideshow-
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901000&ref=listing-page

Ya know, this is why I hate it when so many people complain. Its very possible that HT saw the complaints and will now make some modifications. The thing is, those modification will probably be small and no there'll be an additional wait for a figure that was more than good enough to begin with. BTW, worst case scenerio is they make changes that mess up the entire figure. It could happen and I guarantee they won't fix it a second time.

Also, if you bought from china, its possible your orders will be delayed. If you notice on the bay, none of the mainland retailers have him yet, only those in Hong Kong. God there are way to many variables here.

Back