Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys (who think this will get tweaked) know how much grief and trouble Hot Toys will have if they actually did release a different version for the US?

They'd have SO many complaints from those who've already received theirs and now want the new version...it would be INCREDIBLY cost ineffective.
Returns and refunds out the A$$!

This is NOT going to get tweaked.

Bank on it.

It's Q4 and the figure is out in China. Sideshow estimated February since it went up for PO. And since it's already out, that means the US batch is on the way and should arrive in 4-5 weeks.

Well I won't argue cause I don't remeber what SS's estimated release date was (I could have sworn they also said Q4 2010 but I wouldn't bet my life on it either). Anywho reguardless of when this figure is released, and despite it's innaccuracies, it's still gonna look great on my shelf hunting my other 1/6 figures (except Wesker, Wesker would totally own Berserker lol) :peace.

The only other thing I can think of is perhaps they're adding a few more accessories though I can't imagine what since Berserker really didn't have anything. Perhaps a new base kinda like P1's? If not and no tweaks or anything is made different, I can't imagine why it would take till Feb to get it here in the States.

They should include a severed head of the Classic Pred. To me that would put him back in the $200.00 price range.:lecture For those who already have him they could just send out the head with proof of purchase.

Do you guys (who think this will get tweaked) know how much grief and trouble Hot Toys will have if they actually did release a different version for the US?

They'd have SO many complaints from those who've already received theirs and now want the new version...it would be INCREDIBLY cost ineffective.

Bank on it.

Exactly. They are probably well into the production of Falconer and Tracker by now.

Bank on it.

Again I highly doubt any changes will be made. It's mainly just wishfull thinking on my part if in fact this has been pushed back till Feb which I'm not certain it has :peace Like I said just let us complainers complain and when the figure finally hits the States and nothing is different you can rub our big, fat snotty noses in it :wink1::lol

it make no sense why say 4Q and now feb 2011 when they said p1 release date it was with in that quarter not 3 months after. they are screwing with our minds and it causes a lot of problems for people.

If they do change things what will the people do who already have him?

If they bought their figure from an official distributor/retailer, then they can ask HT for replacement. They need to show their proof or purchase. That's what they did for John Connor and for DX-02 (for batches 1 and 2). If you bought it off eBay or in other secondary markets, though, you're out of luck.

Again I highly doubt any changes will be made. It's mainly just wishfull thinking on my part if in fact this has been pushed back till Feb which I'm not certain it has :peace Like I said just let us complainers complain and when the figure finally hits the States and nothing is different you can rub our big, fat snotty noses in it :wink1::lol

Come to think of it, they could just as well make the foot pegs longer. It's the most cost-effective and simplest solution. Proportions would be screwed, though. But I don't think most people would notice or mind. Still won't make the figure worth the SRP without additional accessories, though.

No joke, Sherlock... I don't think I'll bother getting the 'classic' if they do one. The 3 Predators and Royce is enough for me.

Won't be complete without Noland. They did say that they're making a figure of the character :)

it make no sense why say 4Q and now feb 2011 when they said p1 release date it was with in that quarter not 3 months after. they are screwing with our minds and it causes a lot of problems for people.

Q4 is when they expect the figure to be ready for sale at Toy Hunter (HTs official retail outlet), not necessarily when it will be available in the US.

If they bought their figure from an official distributor/retailer, then they can ask HT for replacement. They need to show their proof or purchase. That's what they did for John Connor and for DX-02 (for batches 1 and 2). If you bought it off eBay or in other secondary markets, though, you're out of luck.

Come to think of it, they could just as well make the foot pegs longer. It's the most cost-effective and simplest solution. Proportions would be screwed, though. But I don't think most people would notice or mind. Still won't make the figure worth the SRP without additional accessories, though.

Then the packaging would have to be changed to accomidate a larger figure. Not going to happen.

Anyway, he looks too good as he is.

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

Then the packaging would have to be changed to accomidate a larger figure. Not going to happen.

That or simply change the tray. A longer foot peg would open up another can of worms, though, unless they use really sturdy materials for the pegs. But something is up if the international release date has indeed been pushed back further. Happened before, hence the reason for the speculations.

Bank on it.

true Sabes, not going to happen. HT really needs to rethink there market. Stand and deliver is all I got to say. Everyone here including me has a problem about the height. But again the prices go up, and what happens, we want the figure and have to buy.

No joke, Sherlock... I don't think I'll bother getting the 'classic' if they do one. The 3 Predators and Royce is enough for me.

Anyway, he looks too good as he is.

(excessive pic posting that we've seen dozens of times by now)

We get it "Sherlock", your justification for defending HT is that he looks good anyway. Stop quoting the same pictures over and over; we understand you're pumped simply because it's a Hot Toys figure.

:wave

The problem with the pic repetition is things like loading times per page and all for old pics we've all seen - especially if you're browsing on a phone it can be very frustrating.

Perhaps you could cut it down to one or two of the pics?

Back