Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking at this one more often reminds me of jimbobwan's awesome masterpieces. i remember he made a hooters pred in 1/6, and yes more articulated than this new predators. the colored dreads did however reminded me of the queen predator jimbob created(a 2007 project). berserker pred sure would look great opposite to jimbobwan's queen pred, IMO.
122207b.jpg

I'm guessing that's the "Classic" Predator with Royce??? Or is it the original predator?? And Look at the TOP that's a scene from the first TERMINATOR!!!!!

40497_417989137343_58690437343_5148015_3143511_n.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BI1MHfzMIdw&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BI1MHfzMIdw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

looking at this one more often reminds me of jimbobwan's awesome masterpieces. i remember he made a hooters pred in 1/6, and yes more articulated than this new predators. the colored dreads did however reminded me of the queen predator jimbob created(a 2007 project). berserker pred sure would look great opposite to jimbobwan's queen pred, IMO.
122207b.jpg

WHAT THE ____ IS THIS.....:thud: wow....:horror: :slap

^^^ I woke up this morning with one of those gals looking into my eyes that when I knew I had to much to drink... Also the thought to flee came fast didnt want mr.predator walking in on me with his wife... :) :) :)

It's a shame we haven't seen this slightly-improved head actually on the body; every photo has had it beside him. The straightened mandibles is an improvement but the head is still completely off. The proportions of Berserker's head is much closer to this concept art than it is any other predator, and Hot Toys made the shape of his head just like they would a normal predator. The forehead is meant to be much more horizontal than vertical, the eyes much less sunken, and the mouth much larger proportionately than a classic predator. Not nearly as extreme as this concept art, but again closer to this than a classic Predator head.

predator-concept-art1.jpg

And here's the real deal for comparison:

PHx53BAGLAZbBx_1_m.jpg

Winston turns into electrogenerator in his grave every time these abominations are discussed.

It's a shame we haven't seen this slightly-improved head actually on the body; every photo has had it beside him. The straightened mandibles is an improvement but the head is still completely off. The proportions of Berserker's head is much closer to this concept art than it is any other predator, and Hot Toys made the shape of his head just like they would a normal predator. The forehead is meant to be much more horizontal than vertical, the eyes much less sunken, and the mouth much larger proportionately than a classic predator. Not nearly as extreme as this concept art, but again closer to this than a classic Predator head.

:exactly::goodpost:

It's a shame we haven't seen this slightly-improved head actually on the body; every photo has had it beside him. The straightened mandibles is an improvement but the head is still completely off. The proportions of Berserker's head is much closer to this concept art than it is any other predator, and Hot Toys made the shape of his head just like they would a normal predator. The forehead is meant to be much more horizontal than vertical, the eyes much less sunken, and the mouth much larger proportionately than a classic predator. Not nearly as extreme as this concept art, but again

Hate me or not, NECA nailed that on their 7" figure.
30jk13n.jpg

Back