Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ap_20100816121739255.jpg
ap_20100816121750538.jpg

ap_20100816121801365.jpg
ap_20100816121813270.jpg

ap_20100816121824802.jpg
ap_20100816121836772.jpg

ap_20100816122028680.jpg
ap_20100816121859889.jpg

Looks the same, but who knows... if you have to ask, they either didn't change it or didn't enlarge it enough :lol. Still looks badass, though.

I don't know why anyone would think the head size is any different in those 'new' photos on the previous page. If there is an actual difference in size, then it's so marginal that it's negligible.

LOL @ people who think it's smaller/bigger, especially the one guy who thinks it looks smaller.

I keep hoping for an announcement from Hot Toys that they're redoing the head; I'd really hate to see this figure get released as is, because apart from the completely wrong head he's quite fantastic. If it does come out as-pictured, I can only hope for a battle damaged release down the road that gets the head right.

Head size is perfect, i dont want a bobble head thanks :peace
Yeah, it's perfectly wrong. And I'm not talking so much about the size of the head (although that's an issue too), but rather the head sculpt. And so long as they don't give them giraffe necks, they wouldn't look like bobbleheads.

predators20.jpg

Aye it is perfectly wrong :lol I love both the original design and the hot toys look of the face. Im happy either way tbh as long as it doesn't go all bobble head and giraffe neck.

Yeah, it's perfectly wrong. And I'm not talking so much about the size of the head (although that's an issue too), but rather the head sculpt. And so long as they don't give them giraffe necks, they wouldn't look like bobbleheads.

predators20.jpg

Like I said I think it's the mandibles that throw the likeness off. Even the improved mandibles shown at the cons still don't seem to stick out quite wide enough, at least the top ones don't. The bio though is whats really undersized more so than the head. At the very least, if HT doen't fix the bios size, maybe one of our resident artists like taylordurdem can make a custom one thats correct size.

Like I said I think it's the mandibles that throw the likeness off. Even the improved mandibles shown at the cons still don't seem to stick out quite wide enough, at least the top ones don't. The bio though is whats really undersized more so than the head. At the very least, if HT doen't fix the bios size, maybe one of our resident artists like taylordurdem can make a custom one thats correct size.

I could make the bio bigger as well. I want a larger predator though. Well the head and bio

Back