Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I want these figures so badly right now... Jeez, when the hell's Falconer going up for PO? I'm itching to grab my favorite of the new Bad Bloods.

I'm sure Falconer's going to be out Q1 2011, which is great for me, as my wallet will be tag-teamed by Mr. Black and Mr. Lee!

I think this is gonna be the size difference between most normal HT Preds and the new ones from Predators.

sizecomp.jpg

Did you modify Berserker's colors at all? Looks a bit more grey.

Nah.. both those pics are from Eddie Wong. I just used the little information placard as a point of reference to match up the sizes. So all I did was resize them and combine them. Nothing else. Like I said, I think it's pretty accurate.

The new pics that are popping up are looking amazing. I had a P2 BD Predator for a short while, and I've always regretted getting rid of him. I'm amazed at the improvements they made to the bodies and sculpts since the P2 release. This is going to be a nice release to start my HT Predator collection with!

(Brand new member coming into the mix. Hello to everyone. My main focuses right now are Hot Toys and high end SW, so I'm sure you'll be seeing me around.) :wave

The new pics that are popping up are looking amazing. I had a P2 BD Predator for a short while, and I've always regretted getting rid of him. I'm amazed at the improvements they made to the bodies and sculpts since the P2 release. This is going to be a nice release to start my HT Predator collection with!

(Brand new member coming into the mix. Hello to everyone. My main focuses right now are Hot Toys and high end SW, so I'm sure you'll be seeing me around.) :wave

welcome to the crack shack!

This is a tired rant, please feel free to ignore this post. It's about how I am going to fund these figures with only payapl money and not money I've earned through my job.

Well, I've been having some deep thinking time. Berserker is $200, Falconer is $200, the imminent Tracker and soon to be Classic both at $200 all total to a staggering amount, $800 to be exact. Well, I think I have found a way to get them all for little cost on my part. That means selling a bunch but it'd be worth it, sell Guardian $400(Ughh...) sell Medicom Alien $100 and the War Machine $200. ____, I'd hate to sell any of the three but the Predators designs are too cool. I did not post this for anyone's specific reaction, I honestly have no idea why I posted it, maybe I am so tired I have lost control? Naw, maybe I just gotta sell bios and customs. All I know though for sure is that I gotta be able to get em all without touching the bank account, only Paypal. That's my rule, if I gotta use my bank account I need to cancel the order. Simple, keeps me in check. All stuff in the bank is saved for, well, life. The money in paypal is like a business. it starts with a little starter money and has grown without outside money. Wow this is lengthy. Whoops forgot, mom may get me Falconer for x-mas. We've talked about it already.

Had some similar thoughts myself. Not about selling Guardian or anything (for shame... lol, just kidding), but by my calculations I have juuuuust enough money to grab Berserker and Falconer. Depending on when Tracker comes out, I'll call in the B-Day or X-Mas occasions and my folks'll get him.
Or at least, hopefully by then, I'll have enough money for my folks and I to split the cost. However, I still may be able to pay for all three of them myself. Once the Predator mask I'm working on is finished, I can pump out multiple latex casts and sell those. About 2 or 3 sales of those puppies, maybe 4, should land me Tracker. I swear, collectibles are a great business to get into.

Now where the flippety-doo-dah is the Falconer PO?

Holy hell, if it's not a glitch, I'm so freakin' excited :rock! Wonder if we're getting these sooner. Anyone else have an order status change on SSC??

Mine still processing. It would be nice to think they would be shipping soon, but was nothing mentioned in the newsletter. I know Sideshow have been upgrading their software, so maybe it's a glitch :huh

Oh, I'm sure it's a glitch (though it would of been nice if it wasn't). I haven't been charged and I know it's not out yet. Just curious if it happened to anyone else.

Last edited:
Back