Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought all the Preds were 14" already?? HT always advertised them that way?

It doesnt look like a rubber body to me, I dont see why they'd need to do that anwyay since P1 had a decent enough body.

Shame they couldnt include an environmental stand like P1 instead of gebneric nameplate-stand.

Wow, how embarrassing does the P1 look in this shot?

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

Anyway, it looks good. Shouldn't his noggin be a wee bit bigger?

the pic,yes a slap in the face. this pred is done very well, but does not make up for a not so great design. this pic shows why l sold my two pred 1s. he was a disgrace standing beside the other preds. Hot Toys should redo him.

Last edited:
This figure looks much better than what we saw in the movie
<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0ygoyGD5HGQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0ygoyGD5HGQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>
It's a shame the Predator 1 was not this height.

Thats what the head should look like, abomination or not, if your going to make it, make it right.

If they don't fix it, I'm passing.

On an unrelated note... interesting to note the original Predator is described as the "Classic Predator" - Predators' term rather than how Hot Toys marketed the figure originally. I guess this confirms the re-release of P1, presumably with a battle-damaged mask.

36873_410316612343_58690437343_4940765_3011323_n.jpg

On an unrelated note... interesting to note the original Predator is described as the "Classic Predator" - Predators' term rather than how Hot Toys marketed the figure originally. I guess this confirms the re-release of P1, presumably with a battle-damaged mask.

That doesn't confirm anything. They called it "classic"just for clarification and convenience. The actuel term HT markted the P1 as was "The Predator" but they cant call it that in this ad cos the Bezerker is also a "Predator".

Also Royce wasnt really "teased" either in that previous pic. IMO that's not confirmation.

When does this guy go up for preorder at sideshow?
And doesnt he come with a rubber body?

Mask and head look a tad off indeed. Especially the color, shaping and texture of the mask.

Further proof the mask is not big enough right now, you can see the mandibles peaking out below the bio in pics where hes looking up.

The smaller scale head looks better on the figure, I hope they leave it as is.
The design even looks improved.
This what he shouldve looked like in the flick.

Back