Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends. For KPH (P1/P2/Elder) and Ian Whyte (Scar/Chopper/Celtic/Wolf) 15 inches would be accurate. That would be equal to 7'5". KPH was 7'2" without the costume. Whyte is 7'1" without the costume.

These new preds though.. in reality they're actually pretty short. The tallest actor in Predators is 6'7".

So if these new preds are supposed to be bigger than the Stan Winston preds (which should be 15" to be accurate) then these should be like 16 or 17 inches tall. And even if you use the current HT scale of 14" then these should still be like 15 or 16 inches tall. :lol
good grief. why doesn't HT know how 1:6 scale works?
i swear, if NECA makes 1:6 scale preds the right size, i'm getting rid of my HT figures.

This will be mine. He was pretty awesome in the film. Now I wish I had bought a classic pred when I had the chance, so I could recreate the battle.

dun worry. i have a hunch classic is going to be re-released with BD bio and all :1-1:

Looks badass. Poseability sucks but I'll be adding him to the clan anyway.

i share the same sentiments.

my clan has always vacancies open and available for new members. no discrimination policy regarding rubber bodies will be put on paper effective immediately. haha

i share the same sentiments.

my clan has always vacancies open and available for new members. no discrimination policy regarding rubber bodies will be put on paper effective immediately. haha

Eh, my clan kicked the retard (P2) and the crack addict (Wolf). :huh

good grief. why doesn't HT know how 1:6 scale works?
i swear, if NECA makes 1:6 scale preds the right size, i'm getting rid of my HT figures.

:lol:rotfl:lol Did you see the 7" figs? Pure ass.

Head being waaaay too tiny was the first thing I noticed. He's pea brained.

Scale that noggin up or this is a fail.

Still hoping that's Royce in the other pic...

but yeah aside fron the slightly too small head this one is brilliant. I always thought the P1 was a work of art and it looks like a toy next to this... even with the exposed joints this is just better all around.

the movie was great, the designs are great, the figure is great. a must buy!

This really pisses me off.

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

This really pisses me off.

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

I think it's great actually.

This is the way they should have looked in the film (size wise).

I hope they re-release the classic Pred (with battle damaged mask) and keep it at this scale.

The figure looks great. I think the others, if released, are a pass as i just collect the hero Preds from across the franchise. I'm not normally a nitpicker. But anyone notice the cannon barrell is all wrong..doesn't it have 2 barrells that spin before it shoots?

The figure looks great. I think the others, if released, are a pass as i just collect the hero Preds from across the franchise. I'm not normally a nitpicker. But anyone notice the cannon barrell is all wrong..doesn't it have 2 barrells that spin before it shoots?

It has 3 barrels in the movie.

I don't get the people that are complaining about the size issue. Yes, HT made the P1's neck too short. But in the end, the new Predators are supposed to dwarf the P1 anyway! Duh, they said so in the movie. These are bigger, taller, and stronger. I think that comparison pic that's been posted dozens of times shows that perfectly. Why else would they say "realistic and accurate 1/6 scale"? It's a selling point showing that they've stuck to the movie material on this one's size, not a photo to turn you off a previous release.

The only downside to this guy (besides the head size, but that can slide for me) is that he's not coming out sooner. That and the lack of ankle articulation (for obvious reasons, though).

I don't get the people that are complaining about the size issue. Yes, HT made the P1's neck too short. But in the end, the new Predators are supposed to dwarf the P1 anyway! Duh, they said so in the movie. These are bigger, taller, and stronger. I think that comparison pic that's been posted dozens of times shows that perfectly. Why else would they say "realistic and accurate 1/6 scale"? It's a selling point showing that they've stuck to the movie material on this one's size, not a photo to turn you off a previous release.

Um.. huh!?

You do realize that ALL the other Preds from HT are 14 inches too, right? The only one that isn't is P1. He's like 13 inches. And because Gort (Guardian) uses the same body as P1 he'll most likely be that short (13 inches) as well.

If you use the current HT scale of 14" then these "Super Preds" should be like 15 or 16 inches tall. Not 14" like the previous Preds (which is inaccurate as well since they should be 15" tall).

Back