Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not normally a nitpicker. But anyone notice the cannon barrell is all wrong..doesn't it have 2 barrells that spin before it shoots?

It has 3 barrels in the movie.

It's accurate.

cannon.jpg

It's upside down though. Unless the figure's cannon spins!? :lol

- Over 22 points of articulations

i think that's pushing advertising a bit.
i'm not even sure if the feet are that articulated by the pics shown.
no torso joint.

:dunno

actually this pred looks more like 15 inches. Prob taller than the other preds too :)

oh boy! just noticed this guy has got quills!

I'm hoping we dun have to drill and glue like the last AVP one.

It's accurate.

cannon.jpg

It's upside down though. Unless the figure's cannon spins!? :lol

Whether or not the figure's cannon spins, it isn't upside down... since the one in the movie spins, it can rest in any position. Also, a spinning cannon might be one of the 22 points of articulation.

This looks amazing from behind.Still worried about how the rubber body will stand up.

How popular do you think this line will be? Would love a few humans

I cant wait to get this guy :)

Knowing how bad the HT bio masks are, i really hope tylerdurdem makes this mask also, could be a bit tricky though with the bone jaw on the outside

The Beserker looks really nice and I know I will order him when I get the chance. I just wish the dreads were a bit longer.

Wicked. :rock Not sure how I feel on the head design, though. It isn't quite as monstrous as it should be, but on the other hand it's nice how this looks a bit more like your traditional Predator.

This looks amazing from behind.Still worried about how the rubber body will stand up.

How popular do you think this line will be? Would love a few humans

One of the teaser pics practically confirmed Royce. I'm happy about that. I'd pick up a figure of him for sure.

Back