Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i didnt want to wait to long, thats why i ordered from BBTS, just didnt know how long it takes them to ship, i saw that other members wait a long time to get other items from them, while others have in-hand already

Mine should be here Wednesday so Im excited. Yeah BBTS has been really slow here lately. I wonder what the deal is.

I just got mine as well, the detail for the mechanical hands and legs are simply awesome..

I have to admit sometimes Evil-bay is a Good-buy. I wasn't planning to get this figure but I was able to get the whole body without the boots for 46.oo and the boots for 24.00. total with shipping was 95.00. I did not get the head, i figured I could scrounge something up.
Picture167-1.jpg

I made a new thread about a head I am making for this figure, If you guys can look at the heads and give some comments or help, I would gladly appreciate it.

add $50 more, and you get the head, the base, the backdrop and the dummy.

I really dont understand your calculation.

I mean if this is your 2nd stark that you are gonna kitbash into a suit stark, I understand. :dunno

Ive got this on order from UK's Forbidden Planet.... anyone else over here in the same boat? I've never ordered anyything by Hot toys from them before, And i was wondering If they tended to ship when they say they will.....

add $50 more, and you get the head, the base, the backdrop and the dummy.

I really dont understand your calculation.

I mean if this is your 2nd stark that you are gonna kitbash into a suit stark, I understand. :dunno

Actually, it's more 65.00 to get the original in BOX, don't forget the tax. I didn't want the base and the back drop or the mechanical arm. The head looks cool but I'm pretty sure I can swing it since I was planning on making the open mouth head for the BD version. But I was planning on doing a custom version where he is being suited up for the Ironman suit. But that is in the long term as I am still trying to figure out how do construct those mechanical arms.

my one is now in germany, i get Tony Friday i guess, but if The people from the Customs duty Catch him, then i have to pay agein.

DAMN IT GERMANY :(

still on the fence about this guy. When I 1st saw him I was in love with him, now not sure. Debating on this versus the DX Joker. Thoughts?

Any one ever order from loontentoys? ..he just shipped my mech test and he said it will be 2 weeks! ..really? ..that long?
..also does he package his items well?

same here. is it worth it?

I say the mech test its more for completests ..up against the dx joker, joker wins as he is a ..how to put this? ..a finished character? ..mech test is based on a scene from the first ironman movie where as joker is ..well the joker as he appeared for most of the dark knight.

same here. is it worth it?

Eh, its sorta like, if you have an Iron Man (for me the battledamaged one) its sorta like, I am good on Iron Men for a while. Just because of space and diversifying my collection. The only thing I would want to do with this is put the Mark 3 head on this guy to recreate an iron man cover, I think from Invincible 1-8. but other than that it does call to me.

Back