Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...just got this 10 minutes ago...

Hi Gaetan,

We get the Hot Toys Iron Man - Tony Stark Figure today and we are going to ship out your shipment today.

Thanks,

Eric
Toys2

Just got off the phone with Eric, he said mine should ship out on monday. May has been a great month for figures.

SS haven't even shipped out the BD Mark III. I'd say test suit Tony will be a month away at the earliest.

I've never understood why anyone would order from SS. I mean they're always slow, always waiting lists, etc. There's so many good places to shop than SS.

I spoke with someone in CSC Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) be here first week in June.:hi5:

I am excited about every release :D
Tony is going to be fun as I will be taking him apart and use his HS on IMBD. I just wish I had time to do all the things that i want.... Darn gotto get back to cleaning :( ONes I finish I will post some pictures, just that I gotto gee the house in shape as I am having a BBQ tomorrow :( even partying means work :(

I am excited about every release :D
Tony is going to be fun as I will be taking him apart and use his HS on IMBD. I just wish I had time to do all the things that i want.... Darn gotto get back to cleaning :( ONes I finish I will post some pictures, just that I gotto gee the house in shape as I am having a BBQ tomorrow :( even partying means work :(

I am excited about most releases as well just some more than others. I'll just enjoy everyone's pics until all mine arrive

A shop in my area has the IMBD in today 199.99 CAD. I have the IM MIII so I'm gonna' pass. But the MECH-Test. I must have, after seeing the in-hand photos on this thread.:hi5:

DAMN!!!!! Can't put Toy's head onto the IM BD body unless I mod it :( My Tony kit is also missing the post for the stand so I can't post him floating either :(
Update: Oh dumb me :p The pole was taped to the back of the lower box (Thanks Eric) instead of being in the inside where there is a spot molded for it, but I think the pole is too long for it now :)

OK I can't do any of the poses I wanted so here is a stand in for now :D
tonyjz.jpg

Last edited:
Back