Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics SS84! :rock Such an awesome figure....so awesome. I cannot wait to get mine in a couple days. I'm making a very special display case just for my IM figures and this is gonna look sooo good in it.

I have ot had much time to play with it much yet but as is the head will not fit on another TT but hopefully someone can tell me wrong as I am just not that experienced

your pic just showed why

mark 3 v1 > mark 3 BD
is it?i don hav m3 BD so cannot comment on that lol..

Such an awesome figure!

Great shots!
TQ bro!

Great pics SS84! :rock Such an awesome figure....so awesome. I cannot wait to get mine in a couple days. I'm making a very special display case just for my IM figures and this is gonna look sooo good in it.
glad to hear that u ordered also bro..really worth it..

I just realized something, that this headsculpt won't fit the men suit or the mark 3 unless some modification is done to the neck. (No wonder there hasn't been pics of this in the men suit!)

HT has altered the neck in a way that the ball joint won't come off of the head :(

Well done HT! More reason for us to buy the upcoming mark IV!

Wow that's disappointing, but it's a fairly sharp business move for HT.

Oh well, we'll probably get an improved head from the Mark IV figure anyway.

Wait youre saying the ball joint is connected to the head and plugs into the neck :confused: so it only works with this body?!

Could someone take a picture of the head off the body?

I just realized something, that this headsculpt won't fit the men suit or the mark 3 unless some modification is done to the neck. (No wonder there hasn't been pics of this in the men suit!)

HT has altered the neck in a way that the ball joint won't come off of the head :(

Well done HT! More reason for us to buy the upcoming mark IV!

Yes it does.... just pull harder (the double ball joint from the head)....

I'm too scared I'd ruin this. Have you tried it bandito? Because normally the ball joint will stick to the neck, as the ball joint on the neck is usually tight fit, and correct me if I'm wrong, could only be taken out, by splitting the neck into 2 halfs.

This time around, HT did it vice versa, and the locked ball joint is on the head, instead of the neck.

Wait youre saying the ball joint is connected to the head and plugs into the neck :confused: so it only works with this body?!

Could someone take a picture of the head off the body?

sort of.

unless you are willing to use a plier and plug it out of the headsculpt. But that means that you'd prolly wont attach this to the mech test body. Unless its a spare head that you get off ebay, which would run you around 99 bucks from the recent ended auctions.

Yes it does.... just pull harder (the double ball joint from the head)....

okay, show me a pic of yours?

I'm hoping to see pics of anyone do it, without ruining the ball joint or the head sculpt. :impatient:

Heres a pic of someones on ebay

IMG_1316.jpg

Back