Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0118.jpg

Congrats on the boobs and Blade Eamon :naughty

Nice MacBook Pro!!! And Blade is cool too. :D Anyone know when we'll start seeing this guy in the states???

Buttmunch and others here have just received 2 week notices from Sideshow, so that means the figure will arrive at other places like Alter Ego, etc etc in a few weeks.

Not sure why most of the domestic web stores still list him as Q2 2010 though.

would you believe I give the boxes some love time too. They tend to sit on the table with the figure for the first few evenings.

Tis now fast becoming a kind ritual.

mmm....virgins!! :D

My big bro just got charged for his Hot Toys Blade from BBTS I guess they just got em in, havent been charged for mine yet though.

I'm in the process of putting him together now!

Jesus H tap dancing christ, this is an amazing figure!!! Like beyond awesome!! :D
You get loads of cool gubbins with him!

I'll post pics soon!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/21HfHjGvYW8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/21HfHjGvYW8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Ok so i finally caved and ordered him last night from onesixthbruce, i know the guy who runs the site comes on here so maybe he can answer my question if not maybe someone who's had theirs from him can, are they in stock now or are they pre-orders? Just curious. Can't wait to get him now, i've held off for quite a while but the recent pics have driven me over the edge.

Ok so i finally caved and ordered him last night from onesixthbruce, i know the guy who runs the site comes on here so maybe he can answer my question if not maybe someone who's had theirs from him can, are they in stock now or are they pre-orders? Just curious. Can't wait to get him now, i've held off for quite a while but the recent pics have driven me over the edge.

Just PMd you mate!

Back