Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade's arrived today and he's amazing! Totally worth the money with all the awesome accessories you get with the figure.

Great photo's there plasmid. I love the mood/style of your photo's.

I have had mine for about a week now. Here are some pic's.

Blade006a.jpg

Blade005a.jpg

Blade004a.jpg

Blade003.jpg

Blade002a.jpg

Blade001a.jpg

I see I put his stakes in wrong. I should always look at these pics before I put this stuff together.

I am gonna rethink getting DX Batman just so I can get Blade. I would hate to miss this and then cost me a fortune later down the road. Does anybody know what souls are going for these days, would I get enough to pay for all the figures I want for 2010.:angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil

Like Wesker, dont let the glasses on for long (days/weeks), specially in heated room, it hurt :D

well, i bit the bullet on this one and just got ordered an instock one of the bay for around £120-should have it next week! i thought id get it now due its limited edition and just wait til may for FP.coms dx bats stock rather than risk an oily one now off ebay! touchwood both dx bats and the MKIII BD are a little while off so i can save up for them! (all over again!)

i'm real glad this fig is getting the attention it deserves. seeing as how the movies came out a while ago, i was afraid this fig wasn't gonna get noticed. now that it's out, with great reviews and awesome pics, along with great word of mouth, blade has not been forgotten.

sigh...if only wesley lived an honest life and didn't have that tax thing going on, and if only david goyer didn't screw up blade 3...sigh...if only.

Blade stole some of Batman's thunder, I think. Kinda like how Wesley stole from the government. Well, not really. That's a bad analogy.

Tax evading thief or not, he'd still kick everyone's ass in this thread, then head on over to the DC section to lay waste over there too.

I'm so jazzed over this figure. Where the hell is mine!?!

Back