Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'd like to say I'm excited to place my first order with Toys2, but I'm already having problems. I completed checkout, paid through paypal, returned to the site to see my order had been declined, yet I still recieved an email receipt for the full amount from paypal. Blade is still sitting in my shopping cart and status is order failed. So now I fear if I try to complete chekout again, I'll be charged twice. I shot an email after the phonecall didn't work.
So now I wait and see. :(

Well I'd like to say I'm excited to place my first order with Toys2, but I'm already having problems. I completed checkout, paid through paypal, returned to the site to see my order had been declined, yet I still recieved an email receipt for the full amount from paypal. Blade is still sitting in my shopping cart and status is order failed. So now I fear if I try to complete chekout again, I'll be charged twice. I shot an email after the phonecall didn't work.

That has happened to me a couple times with Toys2. Either it's a decline message or an error. Even when this happens, your payment and order usually goes through. You'll just have to wait a bit for the Toys2 order confirmation email. Don't attempt to place the order twice!

Sucks man, I am sorry to hear it. Is it in stock at Toys2?

I've had that happen when ordering online myself. As long as you sent a e-mail they will get back to you. Other than problems using explorer as a browser I've been very happy with toys2

I mean what does he look like with the vest and the vest and coat without the shirt under it as he often goes with just the vest and no shirt towards the end of the three films.

Well....If you do,nt bother exposed joints, then he looks acceptable, although there are some problems, which can make you change your mind:
-The gloved hands, (inaccurate) .
You should buy an extra black bare hands to match with the skin color, for example the TT Slim african version hands would be the best option

-The TT skin color is slightly lighter than the headsculp, and does not quite match .

- The neck joint connector is visible..even wearing the vest :sick

Last edited:
That has happened to me a couple times with Toys2. Either it's a decline message or an error. Even when this happens, your payment and order usually goes through. You'll just have to wait a bit for the Toys2 order confirmation email. Don't attempt to place the order twice!

I didn't after reading this, so thank you!

Sucks man, I am sorry to hear it. Is it in stock at Toys2?

Yes, he's in stock. Been meaning to give them a try for the better part of a year now, after all the positive word of mouth. Blade is the first figure in a while I've wanted bad enough to forgo the BBTS wait.

I've had that happen when ordering online myself. As long as you sent a e-mail they will get back to you. Other than problems using explorer as a browser I've been very happy with toys2

Thanks my friend. They just sent me a message confirming they got my payment. So far so good!
If this goes well I plan to use them alot more in the future.

Thanks again guys! :duff

I mean what does he look like with the vest and the vest and coat without the shirt under it as he often goes with just the vest and no shirt towards the end of the three films.

Not a pretty sight... darkshadow's pic (of lowyat.net)
a2.jpg

That's really disappointing. I'd hope Hot Toys would make all of their figures just like Wolverine (head style, no sculpted neck), muscle layer over true type, etc. ..

I really like the rubber upper body with the second neck articulation point hidden inside the body and the exposed point along the jaw line. I think the sculpted necks look less natural when posed at all and they disallow any clothing that doesn't fully cover the base of the neck.

I don't know what you guys were expecting it to look like sleeveless. :confused: :lol

I'd rather have a normal true type for Blade rather than any muscle body. A character like him really needs the articulation.

I don't know what you guys were expecting it to look like sleeveless. :confused: :lol

I'd rather have a normal true type for Blade rather than any muscle body. A character like him really needs the articulation.

Yup! i would agree too!
Actually after receiving Wolverine and The Comedian (both with new bodies) I would like to be a bit more adventurious with Blade when it comes to posing.
Plus I never remove their clothes.

Back