Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered mine from Viking Playground. Alexei says he isn't expecting them to come in any time soon though? They're just about to come out to distributers in HK and some eBay seller shave them already so why the long wait?

I pre-ordered mine from Viking Playground. Alexei says he isn't expecting them to come in any time soon though? They're just about to come out to distributers in HK and some eBay seller shave them already so why the long wait?

Ya, I hope it's early in the 2nd quarter, not late.

Hot Toys figures are traditionally first released in HK. US releases run around a month or more later - I guess this is the time that takes for the figures to reach Sideshow (which distributes movie line here in USA) or maybe it's a second batch or...

If figures had just been released in HK, we would not expect Sideshow to get their stock until well into March and possibly even later.

Cheers!

Alexei

Just got my Quantum View shipping notice for Blade from Toys2. It says its scheduled for Tuesday. Hopefully the incoming snow isn't too bad.

Hot Toys figures are traditionally first released in HK. US releases run around a month or more later - I guess this is the time that takes for the figures to reach Sideshow (which distributes movie line here in USA) or maybe it's a second batch or...

If figures had just been released in HK, we would not expect Sideshow to get their stock until well into March and possibly even later.

Cheers!

Alexei

Hey Alexei! Thanks for the answer!!!

i made a deal with a hong kong dealer 4 this and the comedian, wont be able to pay til next week.but i should have them in-hand within a few weeks ..will post reviews on both figures on my youtube channel.. so stay tuned.

Blades review will be extra special and much different 2 my usual review style.
Just wait nd c.

Got my 1st batch this morning (only 1 carton - 6 blades) the rest are coming after Chinese New Year.

Outa box looks cool, need to take a few pics along with my Elvis custom. Still prefer Elvis custom now that I have the HT one in hand, maybe because its Blade 1:D

Blade is here and he's awesome. The head doesn't look too big in person at all. Great accessories and the most awesome accurate head sculpt. Mine arrived with some paint missing on the hair. I will touch it up at some point. Here are some crappy pics.

I can't say I'm blown away by the likeness of this HS but, just like wolverine, it does capture the essence of the character. The shades look a bit too thick as well but the rest is pretty much perfect.
Congrats, Quartrich! Please post some more pics!

Back