Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realy cannot wait for this guy.

Folks forget, it was Blade that got comic book movies rolling again in a big bad way after several years in a rut. The success of Blade led to X-Men, which led to Spider-Man, and the rest is cinematic history. We're chilling here with The Dark Knight because, in some small way, of Blade.

That's really disappointing. I'd hope Hot Toys would make all of their figures just like Wolverine (head style, no sculpted neck), muscle layer over true type, etc. ..

I for one sure hope they DONT. Sure Wolverine looks nice in the wife beater, but that body doesn't pose worth a damn with all his clothes one.

You can't do a rubber body or Wolverine body for a character like Blade. You'd never be able to pull of those martial arts poses. Sometimes, action figures need to be "action" figures.

I'm more just a fan of jawline neck articulation over clavicle articulation. Looks better and offers more natural articulation.

I'm more just a fan of jawline neck articulation over clavicle articulation. Looks better and offers more natural articulation.

I don't think it would have looked better on Blade. With characters like Wolverine, who has longer hair and some serious sideburns, hiding the cut-line at the bottom of the head is easy. Blade doesn't have that luxury.

I would take the realism over slightly better articulation in this regard, and I'd stick with it for future releases.

I don't mind seeing the cut line at all, I'll take realism in the articulation over realism over hiding articulation in most cases.

I agree with Plasmid. A cut line on Blade with his shaved hair and the break in his tattoo which goes all the way up his head would look terrible. Not to mention that the tattoo would rub off on a rubber coated neck like Wolverine's. Hot Toys made the right choice here.

I will never think the neck attached to the head is the right choice. Just personal preference.

Few new Pics from Vanhelsing on Toysdaily:

dsc8686.jpg

dsc8710.jpg

dsc8690t.jpg

dsc8694.jpg
dsc8700.jpg

dsc8702.jpg

Does anybody know how his guns are 4 moving and removable parts like what we have come 2 expect from hot toys?

Does anybody know how his guns are 4 moving and removable parts like what we have come 2 expect from hot toys?

Yeah, the two pistols have spring loaded cocking mechanisms and removable magazines, the machine gun has a removable magazine.

I will never think the neck attached to the head is the right choice. Just personal preference.

Ok, please explain to me how seeing the head separated from the neck is better than neck + head sculpted together. It just doesn't make any sense to like seeing the joint.

Back