Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. Charles was showcased at just about every CON last year and early this year. Loki was never officially announced. Nor was he ever show in hand anywhere.
Either way, what are the chances of this still being around? No announcement, no PO, no nothing. Days of Future Past comes out next year, I think it's better if they just not release this one and actually release a Charles and Eric for the next movie.

I always thought it was weird that they were only going to release Charles and not Eric with him.

if it's cancelled then. fine that's cool. I mean it sucks but what can you do. If its fromt he old catalog, cool. But the pic was never posted and I don't see why? :dunno Did no one ever bother to post the pic or is it just barely surfacing now almost a year later?

I just spent the last five minutes checking this thread and in 16 pages, NO-ONE posted that image in the catalogue.
It's possible some members have seen it before, but i haven't.
And i would have thought Uncanny Web-Nova would have posted it if anyone.
But it's not in this thread till you posted it.

Well if he is canceled why has Hot Toys not announced anything why the delay in stating that and to be frank he seems incomplete with out Eric and the same goes for Wolverine he need to be offset by another villain or something I hate when Hot toys just produces one figure from a license.

I just spent the last five minutes checking this thread and in 16 pages, NO-ONE posted that image in the catalogue.
That's why I said it was posted in other threads for the other figures presented in that catalog. It's for every figure they were planning on announcing for 2012. There are scans of the whole thing lying around somewhere.

Somebody should just email them and get a straight answer. The Last thing The ceo said was " X-Men First Class – Project is still in progress and will come up soon. The first figure will be Professor X."

:exactly: I did the same
That's why I said it was posted in other threads for the other figures presented in that catalog. It's for every figure they were planning on announcing for 2012. There are scans of the whole thing lying around somewhere.

yea I mean I've seen the catalog pics for other figures but I hadn't seen this particular one so I thought that it could be a 2013 catalog. B/c Thor and Odin were pictured next to Loki even though Thor and Odin came out in 2011 if I remember correctly, so I figured the same could be here with both Wolverine and Spidey being Fox licenses and shown in 2012 with Xavier being the Loki of this bunch

I'm pretty convinced now that this will be a Toy Fair exclusive figure this summer, I know there's the argument about him being the first figure from a new license and all that but it's the only explanation as to why he's still not gone up for PO

:exactly: I did the same

yea I mean I've seen the catalog pics for other figures but I hadn't seen this particular one so I thought that it could be a 2013 catalog. B/c Thor and Odin were pictured next to Loki even though Thor and Odin came out in 2011 if I remember correctly, so I figured the same could be here with both Wolverine and Spidey being Fox licenses and shown in 2012 with Xavier being the Loki of this bunch
Unfortunately, it's for 2012. :( If it is cancelled, I really hope they do the same great job for the next X-Men. Would love to see a Charles and Eric figure together.

Either way, what are the chances of this still being around? No announcement, no PO, no nothing. Days of Future Past comes out next year, I think it's better if they just not release this one and actually release a Charles and Eric for the next movie.

I always thought it was weird that they were only going to release Charles and not Eric with him.

Well it doesn't have to be a case of one of the other. They have the license so could release it among the DOFP line if they even do that. They did the promo BD MKVIII during the IM3 run and will be doing whiplash from IM2 during the IM3 phase.

So there's nothing stopping them from doing this and FC Magneto now or during the DOFP line as their costumes will be different.

what if they folded this figure into the DOFP line? like the base would say Professor X (Young Version)

That's assuming that he the have a flashback of him wearing this uniform.

From the looks of it X men Days of the future past is set to be a very large movie interms of figures I just wonder if Hot Toys is going to come through this time or will they bombard us with Marvels Guardians of the galaxy stuff

Contrary to popular belief, HT hasn't officially cancelled many figures.

They showed pic of a Mark III Stealth IM, but nothing came after that.

Rorschach was officially announced and cancelled.

Loki wasn't officially announced or cancelled. Pic in catalog shown. I vaguely remember them saying they decided to make Avengers Loki instead of Thor Loki, for now. Leaving the door open to go back to him.

Those are they only ones I remember. If someone remembers any others please add them.

This picture is old, dude. This figure is most likely canceled. I think they will just wait to release figures of the next X-men movie.

Actually,if you look at the little part of the right page that shows, you can see the golden age captain america figure, which was revealed around the same time, and still not gone up for PO, so I doubt this is cancelled as of now; it just doesn't have an specific release date yet, like this cap, or the one that appeared on the 2011 catalogue (the rescue version) and wasn't released until 2012 as a SDCC's exclusive...right? :)

Rorschach was never confirmed. There was a photo floating around of a what appeared to be a prototype from an HT's office but it was never stated to be released.

Rorschach was never confirmed. There was a photo floating around of a what appeared to be a prototype from an HT's office but it was never stated to be released.

Cool. Add one, take one away.

Obviously, the point was , HT is not known for cancellations. Just delays

Back