Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a complete proto finished with a stand, McAvoy likeness (painted, unlike Coulson's from a few months back), and it's no doubt been photographed for specs/pics.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance that it's coming out. It ain't like that unpainted proto of poor, unreleased movie Rorschach that was on their backstage shelves. Hot Toys probably just keeps pushing Xavier aside because it's not important to them. And Brometheus? Why would you tease and advertise a space suit for your 2013 line up and feature it in a magazine if you're not going to put it out?

You guys are just overreacting. Look how long it took for the Reeve Superman came out. Everyone kept saying, "oh woe is me, it's cancelled", "where da Reeve at?" etc. etc. and look, it came out and was quickly forgotten.

Yeah, kinda.. :)

The way he looked in XM:FC - his cool combed back hair style, the head sculpt would've made a great classic looking Hal Jordan in my books. He'd do the character justice too, if cast IMO.

Reynolds was horrible - I can't stand that guy in anything. :lol

Totally. I could have watched Fassbender for two hours going around and wasting old Nazis with the Blut Und Ehre dagger in ever more inventive ways. The scene where he stabs the guy in the bar by throwing it faster than any human could, and retrieves it again with magnetism was very clever.
I am sure he could have been a great lantern, but i think the other guy must have friends in high places.

Totally. I could have watched Fassbender for two hours going around and wasting old Nazis with the Blut Und Ehre dagger in ever more inventive ways. The scene where he stabs the guy in the bar by throwing it faster than any human could, and retrieves it again with magnetism was very clever.
I am sure he could have been a great lantern, but i think the other guy must have friends in high places.

Speaking of him stabbing people if you noticed they cut out the a scene that was shown in the trailer but not in the movie when in runs in the Russian generals home and one of the guards was trying to stab him with at knife but he in tern makes him stab himself , it makes sense for them to remove them because it not in line with how he was changing while under Charles guidance so when in last fight with Shaw he uses Charles to carry out his revenge its more of a surprise since he knew he could not release the mental lock on him or he would blow everything up. It was brilliant.

Last edited:
Speaking of him stabbing people if you noticed they cut out the a scene that was shown in the trailer but not in the movie when in runs in the Russian generals home and one of the guards was trying to stab him with at knife but he in tern makes him stab himself , it makes sense for them to remove them because it not in line with how he was changing while under Charles guidance so when in last fight with Shaw he uses Charles to carry out his revenge its more of a surprise since he knew he could not release the mental lock on him or he would blow everything up. It was brilliant.

I never noticed that before, but a quick detour to Youtube and i saw it. It shows you they shot far darker stuff for Erik.
It's a shame these figures are cancelled now.

I never noticed that before, but a quick detour to Youtube and i saw it. It shows you they shot far darker stuff for Erik.
It's a shame these figures are cancelled now.

People stop with the cancelation rumors its just been delayed as usual

Except i think it's cancelled too.

It's been 7 months since this was debuted and no pre-order. And has been 21 months since it was announced.

There's no reason other than cancellation for this to be that damn long.

If it does end up coming out then it'll be the longest in their history i reckon.

If there's no Erik, then it makes no difference for me if Charles comes out. I won't buy it without an Erik.

If there's no Erik, then it makes no difference for me if Charles comes out. I won't buy it without an Erik.

Yeah the it would suck as the two are a great pair shame two considering that the suits are almost identical. Let hope the delay is due in part to this. I still think their is a good chance we will see an Erick considering that the teased that they would be making a David from Prometheus so change the hair color and there you go.

I hope so. Ever since he was first announced I had no intention of purchasing Charles without Erik.

I had both Silk Spectre and The Comedian from the Watchmen line, and got rid of both in the end because I wasn't satisfied with seeing the two of them and no Rorschach (especially) or Nightowl. Rorschach was THE Watchmen character and would've stood on his own, and Erik is the same for XC-Men: First Class.

You know what they say, burn me once, etc......

Almost 2 years since license announcement & just over seven months since this was revealed, no pre-orders though.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :dunno :gah:

I hear you. You know, if this is not the next item up for pre-order then they should just cancel it and go all out on the next movie.

I hear you. You know, if this is not the next item up for pre-order then they should just cancel it and go all out on the next movie.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's what they decided to do. Just like they canned their Loki from Thor and went ahead and just made Avengers Loki instead

If a delay means that you lose interest in it, then perhaps it's not something that was worth dropping $200 on in the first place for you.

Back