Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That shot has lens distortion because it's so close. The middle of his face is slightly enlarged...

Considering the potential lack of accessories, I'm kind of hoping that HT will give us a nice base. Maybe a portion of beach from the final showdown.

Or even the stairs from the jet. Just something.

Considering the potential lack of accessories, I'm kind of hoping that HT will give us a nice base. Maybe a portion of beach from the final showdown.

Or even the stairs from the jet. Just something.

Jet stairs would be cool.

I thought about the Beach, i'm pretty sure the most recent Sideshow Sandtrooper came with one

Edit: Yep

d5e99047-169b-8672.jpg

I'd love a cerebro helmet

xmenfirstclass_5.jpg

Last edited:
Really hope he comes with something, Spider-Man's lack of accessories was harsh.

Charles is limited but a second outfit (like Blade, T1000, Barney Ross) would be one good idea as well as Cerebro

Probs best keeping your expectations low and the accessories you do get will be a bonus.

I hate saying this, but I'd rather have fewer accessories ( unless they are actually vital to the character ) to keep the prices where there are.

179565_415299665182243_1071416102_n.jpg

Might pick it up regardless though.

I HATE to be that guy, especially since the sculpt looks great in most of the pics; but cover that picture up just below the mouth- does anyone else see Tom Cruise?

I HATE to be that guy, especially since the sculpt looks great in most of the pics; but cover that picture up just below the mouth- does anyone else see Tom Cruise?

Congratulations. You have officially delivered the most petty, asinine criticism of a Hot toys headsculpt to date. Your self-awarness of the fact only makes its plunge all the deeper.

I'll try and get the head sculpt for a wanted bash

I want to put together one as well! I'd need two heads though because Charles is awesome in his own right, but also having a Wesley Gibson would be epic... One with work clothes and one with his badass outfit. :yess:

Congratulations. You have officially delivered the most petty, asinine criticism of a Hot toys headsculpt to date. Your self-awarness of the fact only makes its plunge all the deeper.

Really? Who's criticizing? I think it's a great sculpt.

I always thought it was weird when everyone says any random sculpt looks like Tom Cruise. This time I actually see it! Only in that one pic though. The rest look very much like McAvoy.

Back