Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God damn that sculpt is a home run :horror

This has been brought together perfectly. Add a second outfit and/or cerebro or wheelchair and this is a time when the first release need be the only release as there's nothing to fix.

Wow, this was a nice suprise. I honestly was starting this think this line had been cancelled. Great likeness too. However I think im going to hold off for a Magneto before I commit to this.

Amazing!!

I kid you not guys - James McAvoy is a good friend of mine. Seeing him as a Hot Toys figure is simply amazing!

They got his likeness down to a T!

BRi:panic:

616174_400920499969946_1637513028_o.jpg

280303_400920516636611_757269276_o.jpg

616632_400920526636610_926397431_o.jpg

damn thats nice
for those waiting for this
I think it was worth the wait

Prove it.:lecture ;)

Don't want to kill this thread, but grew up during secondary school in Glasgow. Did a lot of drama together at school, but James went onto do it professionally so studied at what was known as RSAMD. Just so weird to see him as a figure and very proud of him to go beyond more than just the big screen!! lol

Bri:wave

Don't want to kill this thread, but grew up during secondary school in Glasgow. Did a lot of drama together at school, but James went onto do it professionally so studied at what was known as RSAMD. Just so weird to see him as a figure and very proud of him to go beyond more than just the big screen!! lol

I think he's a great actor. Loved him in The Last King of Scotland, Wanted and First Class.:clap

shouldn't the zips be white like they are on his trousers?

minor details aside though, it looks excellent

Other than the zipper colour i can't see anything wrong with this outift. How often does that happen :lol

The zips on his thighs are fake (non-functioning).

For some odd reason these mini zippers, are not available in metal tones. I really wish they were Of course I would think Hot Toys could custom order them. Perhaps they will for the final product, but I just checked and the DX05 indy has a brown zipper instead of brass/copper one on his leather jacket.

Atonement is one of my favourite movies. He's truly great in that.

Back