Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were two Tron figures I believe.
Yep, Jeff Bridges Kevin Flynn and Sam with the light cycle.

Edit: Didn't realize Sam was not being considered a figure by some, I guess that's reasonable since only his head could move lol, it was more like a statue.

Last edited:
Are they holding off on release till the sequel releases trailers/pics and generates hype?

Is this release not going to see the light of day? Interesting that no other characters from the movie has been shown too. Shame, was a great film.

It's one of HT's best headsculpts too.

HT XFC line officially cancelled :horror

https://boards.theforce.net/threads/x-men-first-class-cancelled.31740389/

HI NOVA :wave

Are they holding off on release till the sequel releases trailers/pics and generates hype?

Who the **** knows with them these days

Is this release not going to see the light of day? Interesting that no other characters from the movie has been shown too. Shame, was a great film.

It's one of HT's best headsculpts too.

:goodpost: :monkey2

Relax this is standard protocol for Hot Toys the did this last year to GI Joe is in a month so expect them to show case all they can from it I would not be surprised if the next release will be the rock considering it looks nearly complete.

If anything X men first class should be shown soon as soon as the get this movie merchandise out of the way

It's coming don't worry the only question is will they make an Eric?

Relax this is standard protocol for Hot Toys the did this last year to GI Joe is in a month so expect them to show case all they can from it I would not be surprised if the next release will be the rock considering it looks nearly complete.

If anything X men first class should be shown soon as soon as the get this movie merchandise out of the way

It's coming don't worry the only question is will they make an Eric?

Thing is their's always a movie to capitlise on, i figured after Avengers and TDKR they'd get to this and their other backlog, and instead it's on to the next blockbusters, GI Joe and Iron Man 3 :dunno

Thing is their's always a movie to capitlise on, i figured after Avengers and TDKR they'd get to this and their other backlog, and instead it's on to the next blockbusters, GI Joe and Iron Man 3 :dunno
Nova makes a good point, Hot Toys really should just let this license die. Good idea Nova.

Nova makes a good point, Hot Toys really should just let this license die. Good idea Nova.

Oh Hush :thwak

i'm simply saying the whole idea of waiting until the big movies come and go is pointless as they move onto the next big movies straight after. IM3 doesn't come out for months and they've already started the milkathon.

It;s not as if they've got 7 figures planned and need a stretch of time to get them going, it's only one figure, they could and should slip that in anywhere amongst the milk-ones

Last edited:

i'm simply saying the whole idea of waiting until the big movies come and go is pointless as they move onto the next big movies straight after. IM3 doesn't come out for months and they've already started the milkathon

True but none of this is outside the norm Hot Toys mentioned that Iron Man for them is what Gundam is for Bandai so none of this is new unless they come out and say the canceled it as they did with Green lantern is it is simply postponed, they took their time with Sleepy hollow and the X men Wolverine but now we have them.I think they might have an Eric in the works considering they hinted making a David from Prometheus.

Everytime a preview of the movie is show they capitalize and show off some of their movie merchandise.

As far as I know I only know of 2 cancelation Green Lantern and that was due to production issues, light up suit and all same difficulty with producing Tron figures, and Loki Thor which was only show in the Catalog. Both figures were not revealed to the public formally.

If we look at the figures that were show, but have yet to be up for preorder we can name the expendables Stallone Figure, USO Cap, Bat Mobile 1966 I think all these were show at Comic Con in July of 2012.

So I think its just a waiting game

CUS.

TOM.

:lol

I thought i had blinked and missed him...
As HT never made a GL line, any figure would be a custom, but i was just wondering if Fassbender had contributed a voice to a cartoon version or something.
Or did you see Fassbender more in the role than that guy they did cast?(He seems to always play the cocky arsehole. I have a hard time imagining he's any different in real life).

Or did you see Fassbender more in the role than that guy they did cast?
Yeah, kinda.. :)

The way he looked in XM:FC - his cool combed back hair style, the head sculpt would've made a great classic looking Hal Jordan in my books. He'd do the character justice too, if cast IMO.

Reynolds was horrible - I can't stand that guy in anything. :lol

i'm simply saying the whole idea of waiting until the big movies come and go is pointless as they move onto the next big movies straight after. IM3 doesn't come out for months and they've already started the milkathon.

It;s not as if they've got 7 figures planned and need a stretch of time to get them going, it's only one figure, they could and should slip that in anywhere amongst the milk-ones

What does it matter if the figure comes out now or 10 months from now?

Loss of interest? If so, you didn't want the figure to begin with then.

Back