Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the movie again last night! Really great, especially the final sequence with the submarine rising out of the ocean.

Having said that, Magneto's uniform is slightly different. He has a blue collar and blue fabric on either side under the arms.

Other than Xavier and Magneto though the only character that stood out as a great possibility for an action figure was beast.

I also wouldn't mind a Moira figure from the final sequence but I'm sure I'm way in the minority there.

I'd add Azazel and Mystique, both unique looking enough for cool figures.

Who's buying Charles regardless of no confirmation of Magneto on the way?

thumbs-up-chuck.gif

Who's buying Charles regardless of no confirmation of Magneto on the way?

He looks good, but I like to collect in groups. Need at least a Fassbender to go with him, but Raymond hit it on the head, you don't know what you'll end up with. :gah:

Between all 4 X-Men films, I could honestly list 15-20 character I'd love made into Hot Toys. But for now, I will be very happy that they made Charles and Wolverine. I suspect they will make XFC Magneto too. If/when they do, I'll be satisfied with the line. If/When they make more, I'll be even more thrilled and just have to hang a new shelf! :wave

I'm picking up Xavier!

I'm hoping for Magneto, but I think he'll look great with the other DC and Marvel figures I have on display.

I'm waiting on Magneto before I decide on Xavier. Mangeto is one of my favorite villains and in #2 for favorite Marvel Villains. Xavier does look amazing though and one can only hope that Magneto isn't too far away

Magneto's essential, but I wouldn't mind Beast or Emma from FC. I'm more interested in Trilogy figures.

In response to Greygoose's question:

I will be buying Xavier even without a confirmation of Eric/Magneto coming down the road. 1 figure is better than no figure I suppose! I am just happy they are at least doing something with the X-Men license!

^^^ No Kevin Bacon please..... Give us Fass, Beast, Mystique and Azazel then move onto the original XMen trilogy.

Corrected :wink1:

In response to Greygoose's question:

I will be buying Xavier even without a confirmation of Eric/Magneto coming down the road. 1 figure is better than no figure I suppose! I am just happy they are at least doing something with the X-Men license!

:goodpost: :hi5:

You know, not just including the First Class License, but with the X-Men license as a whole, there are just so many more possibilities with the possible figures they could produce than with the licenses (movie wise) than Batman or the Avengers. So many possibilities!

I hope that they finally start to really embrace the X-Men line of their license beyond just these couple of figures!

I'll buy any and every X-Men figure they do, regardless of what characters they make or don't make. So Xavier is a must for me, even if they don't do Magneto; which would be a huge travesty.

If one can dream, I would like them to make the Magneto figure a DX with an extra red outfit he has at the end.. No matter if you like it or not, that is the iconic Magneto image...

And, of course... *rolling dice* Comeee ooonnnnn, Cyclops!!

Back