Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised this line wasn't a two-fer from the get go (like Sucker Punch or something) Hopefully that means they plan to do more than two figures.

544367_10151191342820802_1953510641_n.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*Waits for response*

Xavier looks really good i want the whole team!!
hopefully this comes out a little later as i have spent all my money on batman figures

Considering the number of top tier licenses that HT holds and the fact that other than Avengers they haven't blown any of them out, I imagine the HT X franchise will likely being pretty paltry. But there is always the wish list:

From XFC I'd like to see:
Xavier
Magneto
Shaw
Frost
Azezel
Mystique
Beast

From X2 and X3
Wolverine
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Storm
Nightcrawler
Beast
Deathstryke
Mystique
Rogue
Iceman
Xavier
Magneto

They've blown their load on Avengers, all characters have been done. Almost the same with TDKR.

So there's going to be a void that needs filling, X-Men would be my dream, but it's likely they'll just take on ANOTHER batman and do them lot :slap

Honestly - I'd personally be happy with an X2 Halle Storm & Famke Jean Grey, & an X1 Logan - as he looked during & after the cage fight.

Others would be great to see too.. but I'd be content with those. :)

From the original trilogy I would probably only buy a good Wolverine and Storm. Possibly Deathstrike too.

From First Class I would only buy Emma Frost.

There isn't much I'd buy from the original Trilogy, I honestly think most of the casting choices and outfits were bad. I'd buy Wolverine, Cyclops, Professor X, Mystique, and Nightcrawler. Maybe Iceman or Colossus, but again.. they aren't really how I pictured the characters and the costumes don't work as well on them as they do Wolverine or Cyclops.

I'd probably be content with a Wolverine II Wolverine figure if they get the Jackman likeness right this time and he has a cool costume/outfit.

Back